- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 9!

 Here's Chapter 9 yay!! 

Chapter 9.

Michael sat in the back of the long black car feeling very excited to see the Maxwell siblings again. "Turn left Gok." "Yes Mr. Jackson." The Limo driver responded as he did what his boss told him to do arriving at the cottage style home where he saw the Bullock woman planting some black eyed Susan's. "Okay, just like we planned." He said while winking and told him was to wait.

Sandra was hard at work digging up different spots for her flowers and plants to be in. A shadow covered her entire sunlight as she looked up and her heart had stopped beating in less than a second; Mike stood up tall and proud while showing off his perfect white teeth. "Excuse me Mam but I'm lost can you tell me how to get to Los Angeles can you tell me." Sandra tried to find the right words to say without making a complete fool of herself in the long run. Mike then started to giggle then turned into full laughter as he calmly told her that it was alright and that he wasn't really lost at all; they then quickly got to know eachother shortly after Gok drove away. Asking where Lizzy was, she told him that she was in the backyard along with her friend from school who was visiting today playing a game with her.
  

Chapter End Notes:

Awww... He's playing a game with them :)