- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 12.

Here's Chapter 12 enjoy  

Chapter 12.

"Okay, so here are the rules, the object of the game is to get as many baskets as you possibly each one you make, you get 5 points but because you are an 'old man', we're gonna let you slide with 10 points instead fair?" Curtis explained with Michael nodding and smirking. "Of course I understand and by the way, don't call me old man; would you believe I'm 30 does that sound old to you?" Rodrick rolled his eyes and sighed. "Oh give me a break; you look more dashing in that age than most men." Michael blushed and looked the other way which gave Curtis an advantage; Lizzy and Dawn screamed telling him to not let him win the game; winking at them, he ran after him his long legs giving him the speed that he needed to get the ball in a flash which shocked the boy as he bounced it all the way; Rod tried his best to block the stand but Michael was a lot taller than the three of them as he made a throw and the swish of the ball was heard.

The girls cheered jumping up and down clapping very loudly as they kept encouraging him to win and not to lose. The game was down; and the score was tied with Mike only needing 5 more points to achieve it. Crowds of people were watching the entire thing from the barbed wire fences with intense stares on their faces couldn't hardly believe their eyes that The King of Pop himself, was there playing basketball with some teenaged boys. 

Sweat was glistening on their foreheads and eyebrows were furrowed. Everything was in slow motion; Lizzy prayed from the bottom of her heart and put her hands together hoping that Mr. Jackson would win the match. He then threw the bright orange recreational ball where it took its time making it towards the tall hoop and... SWISH. Everybody instantly screamed out chanting his name; Liz and Dawn ran over to him and hugged him real tightly closing their eyes and grinning real wide as he both kiss the top of their heads and Ty giving him a pat on the back while Rod and Curt shrugged and clapped anyway.

"Gotta admit Mr. J, you are awesome." Rodrick said. "And don't you forget it." Mike replied with a wink and a clicking sound.

Chapter End Notes:

:D :D :D