- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 13 right now :)

Chapter 13 right now enjoy!

Chapter 13.

Later that Evening, the gang walked all the way back to the Bullocks couldn't wait to tell the couple about the game. Sandra smiled as she saw them making it into the kitchen. "Welcome home, did you all have a great day?" The children nodded. "We sure did, it was awesome! Mr. Jackson and the boys were having a basketball match." Dawn said just bursting to tell the woman every little detail yet. "Well, that sounds like fun, how about you talk about it over dinner?" "Can Mr. Jackson stay here?" Lizzy asked. "I don't see why not; you don't mind Michael?" Shaking his head, the kids grinned washing their hands and setting the table with Mike's help taking their seats to Sandy's clam chowder and biscuits. Michael closed his eyes and smiled savoring the delicious dish remembering that this was what April had made when they first met eachother in their childhood.

When the meal was over, the two adults were washing the dinner plates and bowls, drying them, and putting them away into their rightful place. "Thank you for inviting me over to have such a great meal Sandra; it was very delectable and nice." Sandy was flattered and smiled sweetly. "Why thank you Michael how thoughtful of you to say. It's not every evening I have familiar celebrities visiting." "Well, I'm just like everybody else; the kids take me as like I'm a best friend to them." "Of course they do, I've heard that you love children so much and will go out of your way to keep them out of harm." Nodding, they continued the kitchen duty. When The blond haired woman looked at him again this time with a serious face.

"Michael, can I talk to you?" "Sure, what is it that you like to conversate about?" "Have a seat." She replied firmly. She drummed her fingers on the table cloth trying to find the right words to say also sighing.

part 2 coming soon