- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 15 and a special Guest star appearance ;)

Sounds of ringing bells were being heard causing the children to smile at the familiar tune of them as they were now at the large white Baptist Church; people were just getting out their vehicles to go inside but as they were about to, the long black car pulled up startling all of them. They asked each-other where did it came from and who was also in there? As the door opened, out coming Michael's foot, they gasped looking at the Pop superstar himself in the flesh and blood along with Frank, John, Bill, and the kids as they just stared like fish out of water; never before had they seen him up close and in person; one old woman fainted as he smiled going in along with the rest.





Inside was a a different story. Michael's heart was beating rapidly in his chest gazing around how marvelous and breath-taking it was. Back as a child, and going to Church in Gary, there were no beautiful decorations, no colored glass windows, no nothing! Being a J.W was very boring and he swore that when he got older, he would quit that religion and be apart of something else and now today, he got his wish. "Come on Mr. Jackson, let's sit down." Lizzy said holding his hand and pulling him towards an empty bench at the front while Frank and John sat behind them.

The Pastor then came up looking over the crowds; his eyes were then fixated on the kids as he smiled ushering them to come up. Doing what they were told, he then hugged them tightly as everyone awed at the sight before them including the men but Michael, out of all of them, had the most sweetest smile ever as he dogged into his jacket pocket taking out his red hanky and wiped his eyes from crying.

"It is so great to see you both once again; have not been here in awhile huh?" They both shook their heads. "No, we have been very busy lately and all plus school is also going great." Lizzy explained hearing him chuckle. "Well, that's great to know. Who are these fine Gentlemen?" He asked looking over at the four men. "These are our friends, that's Michael Jackson, Frank Dileo, John Branca, and Bill Bray." Tyler answered up ushering them to come also.

"Welcome to the family. Is this your first time here?" Mike nodded. "Yes it is thank you so much for inviting us to your Church Sir." "You are very welcome, my name is Reverend Timothy Wright and we are very happy to have all of you men to be our new members of the Hope Baptist Church. Now please, take your seats so we can begin the service." He politely said as they all went back. 

More will be up soon if you all don't know what he looks like, here's a picture 




Chapter End Notes:

;) ;D