- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 17 :)

Here's Chapter 17   

Chapter 17.

The service was now over and the crowd was filing out of the building. Michael got up and stretched yawning feeling happy and alive again. "Mr. Jackson, it is so wonderful to see you here; how did you like it?" Miss Rutsker asked after they both hugged and he told the children to wait in the limo as they politely nodded going out. "It was so great I can't remember the last time I've been to a Sunday Church. But, it was worth it." "I imagine that was. Listen, before you leave, can you help me out in the Church garden if that's not too much trouble?" Mike shook his head. "Not at all Miss Rutsker anything for the elderly, is from me from the bottom of my heart."



Michael followed the old woman out in the back who gazed all over looking at the beautiful breath-taking site before him. The Black Woman smiled. "Why are you looking like your lost? This ain't much so I don't know why in the world just by seeing, got you so in love with it already." He shook his head to apologize but then brushed it off laughing. "That's alright honey, I was just joking I wasn't really being rough on you at all." He nodded then grinned watching her dig out some dirt to put the black eyed Susans out of their pots and into the ground.

Part 2 coming up 

Chapter End Notes:

:)