- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Part 2 :)

Here's Part 2.

Chapter 17. P2.

"Here, let me help you." Geraldine smiled. "Why thank you Michael, how awfully nice of you." He rolled up his sleeves and got to work assisting the elder with taking the bloomed plants out and putting them in their proper holes. "You know, I have been coming to this church for over 40 years now and I can't believe it is still kicking it up. This was once a little church." "Really?" Mike asked instantly getting interested. "Yeah, I was only 52 years old when I had started coming here and that's when I met them, the children's parents.

Now, The King of Pop was very intrigued. "You met them in this very Church?" Miss Rutsker nodded her head in a proud manner. "Yes boy, I remember it well. I was listening to the choir singing their holy songs; they were getting into the spirits so well like never before. And in they came looking like they had just started dating because they were holding hands like they were so in love that I paid attention to them and I smiled forgetting what I was listening to." Michael chuckled. "Wow, are you serious?" "Yes dear, they were new members and the Reverend, who you had met, had went over introducing them to the entire Church that people just got used to them in quick as a wink. For the next several days, they were loved by many people that one time, they even sang making them apart of the choir that's where Tyler and Lizzy got their singing ability from." She winked leaving him speechless; he didn't know that the kids could sing. 

 A young Diana.

 A young Nelson.