- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 20 :D

 

                                                      Chapter 20.

 

     Here's chapter 20 


Chapter 20.

After ringing the doorbell, the group waited for a good 3 minutes before it opened revealing to be Katherine giving a warm and motherly smile as she gave Michael and Lizzy a hug. As she eyed Tyler, she grinned. "And who is this fine young gentleman here?" Ty cleared his throat extending out his hand to shake. "Tyler Maxwell and it is a pleasure to meet you there Mrs. Jackson; I have to say, you are the most kindhearted yet charming Woman anyone has ever met." Katie blushed a deep shade of red feeling flattered. "Oh you, you sure do know how to make an old lady feel young again; why don't you all come inside? We have some guests over for dinner this evening."

Tyler went wide eyed at the full interior he had seen houses where some of them were dirty, clothes were on the floor, and dirty dishes were stacked up in the sink. But this took the cake; it smelt of spring breeze and dinner cooking at the same time. He could hear people talking, watching tv, and laughing after hearing jokes. "Lizzy!" Smiling, she ran over to Brandi giving her a tight hug as the adults grinned; she remembered Jackie's daughter very well including Siggy who looked up at Tyler admiring his suit as he stuck out his hand and shook it.

More on the way soon.

Chapter End Notes:

:)