- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the Continuation! :)



Here's the continuation 

Chapter 21 Continuation.

Everyone had made it outside where they saw the Christian singing siblings walking over to introduce themselves as Lizzy hid behind Michael couldn't believe her eyes seeing them up close in the flesh and blood. She had only heard about them on CD due to her parents having every single one of their albums; and of course being born and raised in the Baptist religion, was even more intriguing and exciting.

CeCe eyed the young girl with her brown eyes sparkling under the sun as she extended out her hand; feeling shy, she decided that it wouldn't hurt a bit that was how she had first met Michael but seeing the two familiar sibling couple was more than enough. "It is very wonderful to meet all of you people thanks for inviting us over." She said as Katherine walked towards her and gave her a warm affectionate hug. "It's our pleasure; we enjoy having new visitors here at our home and we hope you enjoy your stay." "We most certainly will plus we also have a song to share with you all if that's alright with you there Mr. Jackson." BeBe Winans asked seeing the Pop King shake his head while smiling. "It's no trouble and please call me Michael Mr. Jackson just makes me feel old and it is the name of our Father." He explained pointing over to Joe who had a smirk on his face as they laughed.

More will be on the way going to bed right now see you all tomorrow  

Chapter End Notes:

Goodnight! Got some more reading to do tomorrow for school!