- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 22 on your way! Enjoy!

Here's Chapter 22!!   

Chapter 22.

"Okay, so what song would you like to sing with us right now?" Jackie asked seeing them smile. "Well, it's one of our ole' time classics called count it all joy; we wrote it and would like to share it with you all so, if you please take your seats and we will show you what we can do." Everyone agreed as they sat down and waited patiently for them to sing.

 

Lizzy instantly took a liking to the collaboration of the two adult siblings grinning real wide as Michael stroked her hair and Brandi looked at her way smiling. She began to imagine what life would be like if her and Tyler would live with the King of Pop; getting up in the mornings to have breakfast together, him dropping them off and picking them up from school, and him helping them with their homework plus tucking her in and reading her some stories at night before bedtime. Her mind came back to reality feeling Mike's hand in her's looking up light brown eyes shining together with the other one's.

Tyler also looked up to Michael Jackson like another paternal figure. Never before in his life had he met a guy with so much kindness in his heart and soul that he turned his head the other way blushing. He was also thinking about some things if their parents never made it then he would be the perfect guy to guide them through their lives and to navigate them in their troubled moments.

Chapter End Notes:

;D