- Text Size +

Here's 23  

Chapter 23.

Loud clapping erupted throughout as both of them bowed. "Th-That was wonderful you two were simply amazing and excellent." April said wiping away her tears. "I agree, it was wonderful." Gilbert replied seeing them smile. Michael got out his red handkerchief and dabbed his eyes his smile trembling. "No words can describe how meaningful the song was; it was so true very true. Thank you so very much and you both have my word to work with me; it would bring the word and power out to the people and the children." "Alright everyone, who's up for dinner?" Katherine asked as they all raised their hands couldn't wait to have her delicious and edible home cooking.

They all sat down at the large dinner table. It was decorated with home made soul food; Tyler looked in wonder never seeing this much before well, after all, the Jacksons always got together every Sunday doing this; it was their way in spending time together and talking about what they had done in the past weeks. Everyone had started dishing out onto their plates while he kept on staring. Seeing his behavior, The Jackson Matriarch asked if she would like to put some food on his dish for him; he shook his head and smiled couldn't believe at how nice these people were to them not wanting to be rude and disrespectful, he asked if he would like to be excused as he went outside; Michael then followed right after him seeing him sitting on the front door step his knees up to his chin.

part 2 will be here soon