- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Part 2 of Chappie 23. 

Here's Part 2 enjoy  

Chapter 23. Part 2.

"Tyler, what's the matter?" Michael softly asked placing a paternal hand on the boy's shoulder only to see tears rolling down his face something unusual for the teenager. He quickly wiped them off. "You all seem so happy." Mike got a little confused. "What do you mean by that?" "I mean you and your family; you guys don't let anything bother you and it looks like you all always get together and talk about things that they would listen to and would explain every which way they can possible." Soon, it had all made sense to the King of Pop unfortunately, and apparently, in the Maxwell Family, it really never happened like that.

"What was it like with your parents back home?" He asked. "We would sit around the dinner table like your family but we would never talk about like what we had did throughout the day, or how well we did in school; Dad would leave at nights to work in Journalism and Mom would be too tired to lift a finger after a hard morning so me and Lizzy would usually clean up the kitchen but she would save room for tucking her into bed and reading her a story or two. And if that didn't happened, then I would fill in."

Mike instantly grew sorry for the teenaged child; it seemed as if that he and his younger sister were the only ones that kept the family tight and at bay; but he also became a little angry at the parents it was their job to do that not the other way around. "Do you two have any aunts or uncles?" He asked. "Mom only has 2 older sisters our Aunt Mallory and Aunt Miriam they live in Utah; our Grandmother passed away when they were in their teenaged years and Granddad also lives in Utah. Dad has an older brother named Clyde he was and still is a heavy drinker and smoker; they never got along with each-other at times; Dad was the reason why he's in Rehab in England." Mike patted his shoulder blade feeling his eye water coming wiping them with his suit jacket sleeve. "I'm so sorry to hear that Ty; it must be very hard huh?" He then sighed. "Yeah, but you learn to live and cope with it so it's not really a big deal at all. You just go with the flow; but, I'm really glad we had this talk." "Me too if there's anything that still bothers you, don't ever be afraid to talk it will save a lot of time." "You know, Mike, even though you are the world's greatest singer, you are like a dad to me and thanks man." Tyler said patting his back and making it inside to the table as Mike looked after him and smiled.