- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 25 right now!! :D :D

Here's Chapter 25 

Chapter 25.

The car ride back to Neverland was extremely quiet. Michael smiled down at a sleeping Lizzy as he stroked her hair. His brown eyes twinkled down at the cute little beauty hearing little snores; the doubled gates opened up like magic as the limo drove through the grounds and stopped at the front of the Mansion doors. "Okay Michael." Bill said looking through the rear view mirror as the singer nodded thanking him. Gently shaking the teenager coming out of his slumber, he nodded getting out with Mike carrying Lizzy in his arms.

After tucking the young Maxwell sibling into bed, Michael took the liberty in showing Tyler his new room. The boy gasped in surprise; inside was very magnificent: 2 sides of the walls were each color of blue and white, the floor was in black tiles they were so shiny that you could see yourself. On the left side, there was a desk and chair where Tyler could read, write, even do his homework and on the bed was a laptop in which he could do research for school. A nice dark blue bean bag chair sat on a bright cherry red rug where he could sit and relax himself.



The Continuation will be here soon  take care 

Chapter End Notes:

:')