- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 26 it may be sad though :(

Chapter 26 right now!

Chapter 26.

Monday morning came and that meant it was time for the children to say goodbye to their beloved weekend and to head back to school. The ringing of the bell was heard as the kids were coming into the classroom taking their seats and getting out their books to begin today's lessons. The intercom came on with the Principle's voice telling Lizzy that he would like to see her in his office right away; gulping down, she slowly got out of her chair exiting out with the 1st graders staring after her; Dawn became very nervous for her best friend wanting to know what was going to happen she wanted to follow her but she couldn't leave when class was in session.

Opening the door to the office, she saw Miss Rutsker, and Pastor Timothy Wright sitting down looking at her with sad expressions on their faces. The Principle known as Herb Madison, looked at her with his elbows on his oak desk. "Miss Rutsker? Pastor Wright? What are you two doing here?" Lizzy asked. "Principle Madison had asked us to come here dear but Pastor Wright wanted to talk to you instead." Geraldine explained.

The Reverend brought out a nice vase that looked antique like. Its exterior was painted black with gold squiggles around. "I'm sorry Lizzy but your parents... Your parents passed away early this morning at 6:45. The doctors tried everything to get them back to life but it was just too late. They had to... Cremate them and we had put their ashes inside this vase." 

Lizzy's eyes were blurred with tears as one slid down her cheek couldn't believe her eyes and ears as she slowly walked over stretching out her shaky hands to hold it. She then cried very loudly while the 3 adults tried to calm her down.

Chapter End Notes:

:'( :'(