- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 29!

Chapter 29 on right now! But I gotta warn you, This Chapter contains Attempted Suicide by a young child. Viewer Discretion is Advised! Enjoy!  

Chapter 29.

Lizzy tossed and turned in her bed as she was gripping the bed sheets very tightly until her little fingers were turning white. She then bolted up in an instant sweat pouring down her face as she panted taking in breaths in and out and wiping her forehead. Carefully getting out, she went over to the window seeing that the moon was still up and highly bright; she touched the smoothness of the white rose of the necklace that was still around her neck as fresh, warm tears collided down. "I miss you." She uttered out in barely of a whisper.

Suddenly, an idea came into her head: she would get the chance to see her parents again by simply going away but how was she going to do that? Liz thought real hard opening her bedroom door and quietly going out into the nighttime feeling the slight breeze blowing through her loose curls. She walked through the Carnival grounds to the Neverland Pond. It sparkled under the moonlight as she walked slowly over gazing down below where she saw fish of every size, and color swimming nonchalantly; the site alone made her giggle. But now was not the time for a show she wanted be with her Mommy and Daddy again. "This is for you guys." She whispered taking the first step into the water feeling how cold it was; she shivered but fought it going in deeper like she was walking until, it got to her neck and she slowly went under.

Chapter 30 coming soon! Stay tuned!

Chapter End Notes:

Uh-oh!