- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 30 coming your way! Soon your prayers about Lizzy will be answered!

Here's Chapter 30.

Chapter 30.

Tyler woke up coughing dry coughs realizing that he was thirsty, he decided to go down into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Walking down the hallway, he realized that Lizzy's door was halfway open; shaking his head, he went to go check up on his sister. "Liz? Sis? You alright?" He asked very quietly until, he saw that her bed was empty. "Maybe she's downstairs thirsty too." He thought walking out and going straight. As he made it there, he saw that she was nowhere to be found; that made him very worried it wasn't like her to go running off without his or Michael's permission. Looking around, he found out that she was not in the Mansion anymore. He then ran back up knocking on Michael's bedroom door well, literally banging on it instead.

Michael revealed himself in his red silk robe. Dark circles around his eyes and his curls sticking in odd places yawning. "Tyler, what's wrong? Do you know what time it is?" He asked his hands on his hips looking a little irritable that his sleep was disturbed. "Sorry Michael, but I came to ask you for help; Lizzy's gone missing." Now the Pop star became fully alert shaking off his tired state, he asked where she was? He then explained that she was not in her room, the kitchen, or anywhere else in the Ranch Estate. The two then woke up the bodyguards, Frank, John, Karen, and the entire staff to form a search party.

Since Tyler said that she was not inside, the group then looked for her in the Amusement Park. There were so many places that a little girl like her would wander off to. They searched high and low; the Ferris wheel, the carousel, even over at the midway game section, and the food courts but Lizzy was nowhere in sight. Michael was getting extremely worried. He never imagined what kind of danger she might have been in; he tried to shake the unpleasant thoughts out of his head as he went to one more place: The Neverland pond. But there, he felt his heart like it had shattered into tiny bite size pieces. His eyes closed furrowing his brows. No, it couldn't be. He tried to think it was a bad dream and that he would wake up but it was real. Taking off his robe, he made one big dive.