- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 33 coming your way!

Here's Chapter 33.  

Chapter 33.

Michael thought about it and was beginning to see everything come into light now. All had changed since the Maxwell children came into the picture and into his life; when it was Lizzy, he had his own little company but since Tyler found his sister and was staying for awhile, Mike felt like he was in Heaven; he loved kids with all his heart and he could feel his paternal instincts kicking in. Sounds of feet came rushing down as the youngsters were now prepared smiling at both men as they got up walking towards them. Mike told them that he wouldn't be able to go with them to school this time, but the Jackson Elder was available to do so. Nodding, Lizzy ran up to him giving him a warm hug who did the same while Tyler just patted him on the shoulder.

"Have a great day you two!" Michael shouted as he waved. "We will!" They both called back as the vehicle drove away and the Pop superstar went back inside going into his recording studio sitting down on the black leather chair grinning and he started to work.

 

Sounds of laughter of children were heard as they were going into the Elementary School hand in hand of one another. Lizzy kissed Joe on the cheek who then hugged her very warmly kissing her forehead as he took her hand and the pair went through the doubled doors down the hallway stopping by at her classroom door. He stayed there until she was let in and he walked out looking back and grinned. All the classmates smiled at her seeing that she was in high spirits even the Teacher grinned. Dawn looked at her friend giving their special handshake as the lessons began.

Tyler was reading out his book report to his High School class who all listened carefully and intensely as he had his head held high fully confident. Once finished, the Teacher looked it over and nodded his head looking at him his eyes twinkling with delight as he gave him an A+ for doing such an excellent job and the teens congratulated him but more of the praise was coming from Curtis and Rodrick who later at basketball practice, challenged him to a match and even asked about Michael who both remembered their fun that they had with him couldn't wait to see him again sooner or later.

At Recess, Lizzy and Dawn were at the swing set swinging to see who could go higher than the other. And with one little smirk, The curly blonde haired girl jumped off landing on her feet well; Liz, on the other hand, didn't have much luck as she landed with a thud. Dawn ran over to her friend helping her up who then cried into her shoulder and she patted her making her feel better by sharing her cookie. Calming down, she broke it in half who thanked her and the two girl friends savored the deliciousness of the chocolate chip dessert. They played catch for a little while until the bell rang for the kids to come back inside.

Back at the Estate, Michael greeted them back home with open arms as they all went into the kitchen to have an afternoon snack of cheese and crackers as Mike helped them with their homework. He took his time helping Lizzy with her multiplication and sentences even her reading helping her pronounce a few words that she had trouble with. He also assisted Ty with his calculus and algebra who nodded in approval and they both closed their books now wanting to play with him as they went outside into the Amusement Park.

Chapter End Notes:

:) Frienship is the best thing anyone has ever had :)