- Text Size +

Chapter 35 right now!! 

Chapter 35.

The trees, now in large enough flower pots, were standing on the window sills of Tyler and Lizzy's rooms. After dinner, getting ready for bed, and a story, Michael tucked the young female in for the night but not without looking at the plant smiling big. "I sure hope it grows to be real giant." She said in a quiet but excited tone of voice. Mike chuckled. "It's going to be a very long time for that Liz; trees do take many years to be big that's why they should have plenty of water, sun, but most importantly, lots of love and care." Her big Bambi brown eyes stared off in wonder as she got up going over to the window with him following after placing a hand on her shoulder.

"You know, I've been doing some thinking for quite awhile especially with the trees. The way I see them, they're like... Me and Tyler." Michael grew confused. "What do you mean?" "Well, they are little right?" He nodded. "I see them that way because they remind me how we are: lost, alone, and don't know our way; and the big trees are the many people that surround us to help in anyway they can like you and your family; you all are helping us." A smile crept up on his face knowing what she really meant. "Wow Lizzy, I never thought of it that way; you are such a smart girl; for someone who is as young as you, really knows their stuff and about the world around them." She then blushed a light shade of pink. "Thank you Michael. I just wished it was like that back home with us. Before what had happened that night, before the arguments, before the lies, everything seemed to be right; just the 4 of us living happily together." 

Part 2 coming soon!!

Chapter End Notes:

:)