- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 36 enjoy!

Chapter 36 right now!

Chapter 36.

Michael, already in his pajamas, was under the thick covers in his bed reading his most favorite book To Kill a Mockingbird. He flipped the pages one by one as he felt the slight chill of the wind from his half opened window. Getting up, he rested his elbows on the sill taking in the night-time hearing an owl on the tree-branch; its yellow eyes staring directly at him making its hoo sound flying away. Leaves were shaking from the breeze some flying gracefully like they were dancing in the air. Stars twinkled brightly like sparkling diamonds. Brown eyes shined and a pair of rosy pink colored lips turned into a wide grin as the Pop star admired it all so much like a painting in a museum.

Suddenly, two white doves appeared out of nowhere. Mike grew confused; he didn't see them come from any direction and thought they were lost. Opening the window a little bit, they flew in then, something magical happened. Gold sparkling light circled around them; Michael backed away slowly his orbs widen like saucers until, they were in the form of a black couple; It was Diana and Nelson Maxwell, the children's parents dressed in full white church clothes smiling.

Part 2 coming up.

Chapter End Notes:

:'D