- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Introducing Nelson and Diana Maxwell as Angels :D :D

Chapter 36 Part 2 coming your way!

Chapter 36. Part 2.

Michael slowly took one step after the other towards the couple not taking his eyes off of them for one bit. "You both must be Tyler and Lizzy's parents: Diana and Nelson, it's a pleasure to meet you two." They smiled. "The pleasure is all ours Michael. We just came here to tell you thanks for watching and taking care of the kids for us since we've been gone; I'm sure they weren't any trouble." Diana said as he shook his head. "They were no trouble at all to begin with we've been having so much fun lately." "That's good to know and hear. Please don't get angry at us Mr. Jackson but, we have been watching you this whole time; ever since what happened that night, our spirits were with Lizzy when she had ran away from home that we prayed for someone to look for her right away until we witnessed the limo and you appeared. We saw how much you took time with her, introduced her to your family, and vice versa." Nelson explained.

Michael blinked twice; he had absolutely no idea that they were with them all this time. "That's why because you have been there for them so much, helping them to get through this tough time, we are making you the legal guardian of them." Diana replied hearing him gasp silently. "But, what about the Bullocks? They are with them for the time-being. The reason why they are absent is because-" "Denny's mother has a brain aneurysm; well we hate to break the bad news to you but she didn't make it. She's gone." Nelson said bluntly as the Superstar wiped his eyes.

"Besides, they have to get through it together, and we don't want the children to be apart of what they are going through. They need you now especially Lizzy she adores you, she looks up to you like you're a second father to her." Diana chimed in placing a warm heavenly hand on his shoulder. Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing. "A second Father?" The parents nodded slowly. "Yes, we have been seeing it for ourselves lately; the way she looks at you, even the way she holds your hand, including that big smile; I haven't seen her smile that much since the day I took her to see her two Aunts. Michael, all they want is you and you are perfect for the job."

Tears rolled down his cheeks his brown eyes sparkling in their presence. "Thank you. You have my word; my family will also pitch in to help; they love them instantly like they were their own grandchildren/nephew and niece." "We imagine they do. It's time we head back up we enjoyed talking with you Michael and tell them that we are with them always." Nelson grinned as he and his Wife disappeared. "I will certainly do that." He whispered.

Here you all go enjoy 

Chapter End Notes:

:')