- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to do Chapter 8 I'm just in a writing mood lol enjoy!

Chapter 8 coming your way enjoy everyone! 

Chapter 8.

It was now 3 days later; Saturday finally came. Children were very excited to know that the two-day weekend was now in and they could do whatever they wanted. Lizzy stared out the living room window waiting for her best friend to arrive; Sandra came in with a plate full of cookies, apple and orange slices, and juice and chocolate milk. "Waiting for Dawn huh?" She asked her who nodded not turning her head or moving away. She touched her on her shoulder making her tense up a bit but quickly relaxed and exhaled. "Don't worry sweetie she'll be here soon." And she walked outside to plant some flowers. 

It didn't take a matter of time that the blonde headed 6-year-old came along with her Mother to drop her off as she was greeted by the Bullock woman who introduced herself to her and Mrs. Barsi. Dawn walked inside seeing Lizzy who quickly smiled and spun her around making each-other dizzy. "I can't wait for us to do things together again; it has been a long time." Dawn said. "Yeah. So, what would you like to do?" Dawn thought very carefully then snapped her fingers. "How about the game that we didn't get to finish? What is it called again?" "Fairy adventure!" They both shouted in unison as they went into the backyard to play.

More will be in soon take care!

Chapter End Notes:

;)