- Text Size +

Frank:What is she doing here *grabs tatianas arm*

Tatiana:Ouch *scared*

Michael:*removes franks arm and stands infront of tatiana*Stay away from my girlfriend

Frank:GIRLFRIEND you made this USING BITCH YOUR GIRLFRIEND *mad*

Tatiana:*tears fill in her eyes*

Michael:NO YOU DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT EVER YOU HEAR ME *mad*

Frank:Fine let's talk alone michael

Michael:Mother put eyes on tati's arm stay with her *hands tatiana to katherine*

Katherine:*holding her walking in the house*

Marlon;*mad arms crossed*

Frank:I said i wanted to talk to michael alone

Marlon:Ummmm no i dont trust you for one bite speak *mad*

Frank:So this is true what i heard and what i saw you brought tatiana back in your life and made her your girlfriend 

 

Michael:*smiles*Yes i did best decision i ever made for myself why 

Frank:Mike do you know what fans are going to think when they find out your dating the girl who kissed you on stage *mad*

Michael:Theyll be happy for me *smiles*

Frank:No your going to leave a dozen of girls around the world heart broken...now do you want that *mad*

Michael:If they were really my fans they would be happy for me *getting mad*

Frank:Mike i'm giving you a choice tatiana or your career *mad*

Michael:She is not going to get in the way of anything they love her already *mad*

Frank:That is what they want you to think mike her dating you will ruin her life *mad*

Michael:That is not true...and you knew i was in love with tati and she with me but you wanted to ruin it right away but not this time frank this is my life not yours *clenches his jaw*

Frank:Heres the picture mike you leave tatiana and we travel the world make more records you on the top.....or you date that girl and lose fans get the picture

Katherine:*worried looks at them*

Tatiana:*tears in her eyes looks at michael*

Michael:That girl has a name and its tatiana she's my girlfriend *mad*

Frank:Pick now *mad arms crossed*

Marlon:Please..please make the right decision mike please *sighs*

Michael:*smirks gets in his face*Her

Katherine:*smiles big*Thats my baby

Frank:Excuse me *shocked*

Michael:*smirks*H-E-R...get the picture

Marlon:Thats my brother *smirks happy*

Frank:If you dont leave her i'll *gets cutt off*

Michael:Youll what do anything to harm tatiana frank i swear you lay one finger or do anything to hurt her...you'll regret it *mad*

Frank:Your making the worst decision ever *mad*

Michael:No...i'm not she is the best decision i ever made in my life and nothing not even you will change that. and if you cant accept that...thats your problem but you do not mess with the love of my life *glares at him*

Frank:So thats how it is *shocked*

Michael:A thousand percent *walks away*

Marlon;*smirks*Security please escort Mr Dileo out of the property 

Security:Yes sir *holding frank back walking him out of the house*

Frank:Youll regret this mike *mad*

Michael:Over my dead body *smirks*

Marlon:*smiles and hugs him tightly*Im proud of you bro

Katherine:You dont know how happy you made me baby *hugs him tightly*

Michael:No one messes with the girl i love no one *smiles*

Tatiana:*smiles runs in his arms and kisses him passionatelty*