- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This takes place where Michael isn't famous and he's married to Lisa-Marie Presley. Now, I know that many of you don't like her, but I find myself falling for the shipping and this was the first choice before Billie Jean and Smooth Criminal came along.

Enjoy.

Michael sat at the kitchen bench top, sadly sipping his coffee. It had been a few weeks since he and Lisa had split, and the moment she was out the door, he realised how much he loved her, and wept in his bed, empty as ever, save for him and his sorrows. She didn’t even leave a note, here one day, gone the next. Michael had started talking to himself, wishing harder and harder that Lisa-Marie would come back, wondering what he did wrong to her.

The other night, he thought he heard Lisa crying, asking him to come and hold her in his arms. The wind kept whispering her prayers into his ears, and he had heard from a friend that she wasn’t coping well since the split.

“How did I slip away? How could I let her go? Oh, if only I were there to help her, oh Lisa…” He finished his coffee and placed a hand on his head. He then started to let the tears flow again since that morning. “So stupid of me…” he whispered, “So, so stupid of me. Lisa, I don’t wanna be alone anymore. Just whisper three words and I’ll come running to you. I’ll be there for you again. Just three small words. ”

“I love you.”

Michael looked up, tearstained, to see a pair of blue eyes of an angel staring back into his.

“Lisa? Am I dreaming? Is that- -” He was silenced by her warm hand gently stroking his face, and in the next moment, pure bliss as their lips locked. Oh how sweet she smelled and tasted! He had missed that wonderful feeling so much! “Oh my God Lisa,” he whispered after coming out of the kiss for some air, “I missed you so much. I was such an idiot. Will you ever forgive me?”

“Of course I do,” Lisa replied affectionately, giggling, “I missed you too Turd. I was at a bad point in my life and I thought I needed some alone time. In fact, all I needed was time with you.”

Michael sighed in relief. He had a huge weight off his chest lifted off when he heard his wonderful wife speak and knowing at last that it wasn’t his fault that she vanished.
Oh Lisa,’ He thought, ‘I just wish I had told you that you didn’t have to face it alone. I love you so much. You are not alone. You are not alone…’

Chapter End Notes:

Please do review! Smooth Criminal will be up next!