- Text Size +

Later That Night

Kourtney:Babe i miss you i havent seen you for like two days *on the phone pouts*

Michael:*smiles big*I know i miss you too babe dont worry soon well be together

Kourtney:Mmmm your trying to kill me this isnt fair *giggles*

Michael:Dont die on me cuz ill be after you *chuckles*

Kourtney:BABE *gasp*

Michael:I told you i dont want my life without you in it *smiles*

Kourtney:I love you so much *smiles*

Michael:I love you so much more *smiles*

Kourtney:*walking out of her car turns around sees rose pedals confused*

Michael:What is something wrong *pretends to be worried*

Kourtney:Babe ill call you back *giggles hangs up picking up the roses*

Michael:*smirks bites his lip nervous*

Kourtney:OH MY GOSH *covers her mouth tears in her eyes*

Michael:*chuckles wraps his arms around her waist and spins her around*

Kourtney:*giggles arms around his neck*

Michael:*puts her down kisses her passionately*You surprised

Kourtney:I was...yes you little sneak *giggles they kiss softly*

Michael:Thats not all *smiles takes a hand*

Kourtney:Babe where are we headed *confused holding his hand*

Michael:Something i shouldve done along time ago *smiles kisses her hand*

A Few Minutes Later

Michael:Almost there *covering her eyes smiling*

Kourtney:*giggles*Babe what in the world are you doing

Michael:*chuckles uncovers her eyes gets down on one knee*You can open your eyes now


Kourtney:*shocked covers her mouth*Oh my god michael

Michael:Believe me when I says this that there isn't any other girl is rather be in for the rest of my life or ever wanna spend the rest of my life with if it isn't you I can't imagine my life without you in it I'm nothing without you Kourt once you came into my life there was a reason for me to be happy that I'm alive that I have something worth fighting for in life and that's you no one compares to what my love for you is like if never love another girl the way I love you there is no other girl if rather be with if it wasn't you ill never ever stop loving you I won't give up in you ill fight for you no matter how long it takes your the one I want no one else no matter what shit I do Im always going to choose you it's always going to be you My heart belongs to you. Only you can have it because I trust you with it. You're the only person that my heart feels complete with. Without you, there was a huge chunk broken off, becasue you had it carrying with you, not allowing me to have it back. Now that I have you back and you're mine again, my life feels complete. Kourt, you're all my soul needs Kourtney Mary Kardashian will you marry me? *looking in her eyes meaning every single word*

Kourtney:*tears in her eyes looking in his eyes*You are the love of my life and i may not get to have everything in my life but at least i have all that matters in my life thats you

Michael:*smiles big looking in her eyes*So thats a ye..

Kourtney:Yes michael a thousand times yes ill marry you *smiles big*

Michael:*smiles big slides the ring on her finger wraps her arms around his waist*

Kourtney:*smiles wraps her arms around his neck looking in his eyes*I love you so much

Michael:*they kiss passionately*I love you so much more

Kourtney:*looking in his eyes*Forever

Michael:Forever *kisses the top of her head*

In Michael's Room

Kourtney:*kissing him passionately*

Michael:*locks the door hand on her hips deepens the kiss*

Kourtney:*giggles through the kiss pulls him closer*

Michael:*smiles pushes her against the wall unzipping her dress*

Kourtney:*smiles takes off his shirt throws it somewhere in the living room*

Michael:*lets her dress slide down and starts kissing her neck*

Kourtney:*unbuttons and unzips his jeans pulls them down along with his boxers*

Michael:*smiles starts sucking on her sweet spot minutes later their both nude*

Kourtney:*smiles pulls him along kissing him passionatelt walking to the couch*

Michael:*smiles lays her down on the couch looking in her eyes*

Kourtney:I love you *smiles looks in his eyes*

Michael:I love you more *they kiss enters her*

Kourtney:Oh mikey *wraps her arms around his body pulls him closer*

Michael:Mmmm *starts picking up his pace*

Kourtney:Mmmm babe *starts kissing his neck*

Hours Later ;)

Kourtney:*breathing heavily head on his chest*Oh my gosh 

Michael:*smiles kisses her forehead*That was amazing

Kourtney:Best day ever *smiles looks up at him*

Michael:Most amazing night ill never forget *smiles*

Kourtney:I love you so much *smiles looks in his eyes*

Michael:I love you too so much more *smiles*

Kourtney:I love you three *smiles bites her lip*

Michael:I love you for...forever *looks in her eyes*

Kourtney:Forever *smiles they kiss*Never let me go 

Michael:Dont plan on it *kisses her sweetly*