- Text Size +

With Michael Marlon and Katherine

 

Michael:*sitting on the railing on the balcony sighs*What about our wives and kids

 

Marlon:*sitting on the other side doing the same thing*We shouldve thought about that first

 

Katherine:*smiles walks over to them rubbing their backs*My babies ok 

 

Marlon:I guess we will be mother *sighs*

 

Michael:Its just we forgot how long the tour will be how long we'll be away from our children our wives *looks down*

 

Katherine:Boys did you not hear your wives their supportive in this idea you came up with *smiles*

 

Marlon:But we wont be her to protect them any of them *looks at her*

 

Michael:Thats what we promised in marriage mother now were leaving them for two months just cuz of our family problem *looks down*

 

Katherine:Boys in the marriage also they promised to understand any circumstance wrong doing in the marriage *hand on their shoulders*

 

Marlon:But its our family ruining it....*looks down*

 

Michael:They have to put of with all this garbadge when they dont even deserve it *looks down*

 

Katherine:Dont you see how willing they are to fight and be supportive of you guys *smiles*

 

Marlon:Our kids *looks at her*

 

Michael:Theyre gonna be so upset *looks down*

 

Katherine:No they wont because there gonna appreciate how loving and caring they are to their mother and family there fathers are amazing fathers in the whole world *smiles*

 

Marlon:We thought it was a good idea just to forget all this drama *half smiles*

 

Michael:And for our sisters and you mother *looks at her*

 

Katherine:I know and im grateful i have amazing sons like you five *smiles*

 

Marlon:But its different now mother our children the media always on our case itll be harder for them *looks away*

 

Katherine:Now boys if the girls couldnt handle all of that dont you think they

wouldve left you by now there strong girls and believe in you guys all you have to do is believe in yourselves in this marraige *smiles*

 

Michael:I just dont wanna feel like i let my wife down knowing i let her down by leaving cuz of my family  *looks down*

 

Katherine:You are not letting them down your making them even more prouder of you guys *smiles*

 

Marlon:Mother's right this is for our family mike *smiles*

 

Michael:Thank you for believing in us mother *smiles*

 

Katherine:*Smiles hugs them both*I love you boys so very much 

 

Marlon:*kisses his mothers cheek*I love you too mother

 

Michael:*smiles kisses her cheek*I love you so much more mother