- Text Size +

Present Time

Paris:Grandma may i go out with TJ and his family to the movies *smiles*

Katherine:Sure go on ahead its fine he is your co-guardian *smiles*

Paris:Thank you grandma ill call you when we get there *smiles kisses her cheek*

TJ:Dont worry grandma ill watch over her *smiles*

Katherine:Your uncle will be proud and happy your helping out tj *smiles*

TJ:Its the best i could do for him with all the things he's done for me *smiles*

Katherine:He's smiling down on you *smiles*

TJ:*smiles kisses her cheek they leave*

Latoya:Mother you wanna take a walk with me *smiles*

Katherine:No if its ok sweetheart i wanna be on my own right now *smiles*

Latoya:Alright ill be home soon mother *smiles leaves the house*

Katherine:*looks around sighs*Trent

Trent:Yes auntie katherine *smiles*

Katherine:Can you take me to hayvenhurst please 

Trent:Sure auntie but how come *looks at her*

Katherine:Its the only place i feel close to him again *tears in her eyes*

Trent:Ok then come on let's take you too hayvenhurst *half smiles*

At Hayvenhurst

Trent:Auntie were here *smiles*

Katherine:Im going to go to michael's room *smiles*

Trent:Alright ill be if you need me *smiles*

Katherine:*smiles goes up to michaels room takes a deep breath sees a picture of michael tears roll down her cheeks*

Katherine:*smiles hand on the picture wipes her tears*My sweet little boy 

Michael (angel):*smiling standing next to her heart broken looking at his mother torn apart*

Katherine:*sighs looks around the room full of pictures*This is the only place ill ever feel close to you again

Michael (angel):*kneels down trying to hold her hands*Im sorry i never meant to leave you 

Katherine:*covers her face crying*I miss you so much you dont know how much i miss you baby 

Michael (angel):If i couldve said no mother and tell them to bring me back to earth i wouldve mother *crying*

Katherine:What i'd do to have you back here with me baby *crying*

Michael (angel):*looks down sighs*

Katherine:Marlon Jackie Tito Latoya Janet TJ Taj Taryll your children oh god mostly paris were so torn apart 

Michael (angel):*looking down*I love you all so much you have no clue how much i love you all 

Katherine:We would do anything to have you back to any length just to have you back here michael *crying*

Michael (angel):*sees the light sighs stands up looks at her*Dede

Dede (angel):*sighs hugs him tightly*Its time to come back

Michael (angel):*sighs hugging her tightly*Let's go 

Dede (angel):*sighs holds his hand they head to the light and enter*

Katherine:Is it possible to have you back in my life is there a chance that i could stop it from happening *looks down*

Michael (angel):*sighs a tear rolls down his cheek*Im so sorry mother i didnt mean for all this to happen i never meant to leave 

Katherine:My world is still it will never be the same *looks down*

Michael (angel):*sighs crying and fades away*

Dede (angel):*tears roll down her faces and fades away*

Katherine:Is there a chance this is all a dream and spare him for me for my family please *crying*