- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Giselle and Kreshawn.

Krystal's POV.

 

After school had ended, I quickly took off to go pick Kyla up from her own school. I had to drop her off at Agnes's house. Agnes was my next door neighbor. She had volunteered to watch over Kyla afterschool while I worked till late night.

"Krissy!" Kyla yelled once she saw me enter her class for pick up. She ran towards me and hugged my legs tightly and I smiled, rubbing her back.

"Hey, Kyla. Did you enjoy yourself today?" I asked as I knelt down to her level.

"Yup! I made new friend. Amanda! And we got to watch Sesame Street today in class. And Mrs. Weiss gave us all pretzels for being good." Kyla rambled.

"That sounded like fun! Go get your things so we can leave because your sissy has to run."

"Okay, Krissy!" Kyla said before running to gather her things.

"What an amazing child you have there." a woman said walking up to me.

"Thank you." I said, cheesing a bit.

"You're welcome. I'm Mrs. Weiss. And you are?"

"Krystal Luther." I said holding my hand out for a hand shake. We shook hands and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Luther. So I'm guessing you're Kyla's mother?"

"No... I'm her older sister." I answered, shaking my head.

"Oh, well, that's sweet of you to pick her up from school. Are your parents too busy with work?"

I sighed softly and nodded my head, knowing that that wasn't the truth. "You can say that."

"Aw, well I look forward to meeting them at a parent teacher conference." she said as she set her eyes upon Kyla who was walking towards us with her jacket in hand.

"Ready, Ky?"

"Yes, Krissy. Bye, Mrs. Weiss!" Kyla happily exclaimed to her teacher.

"Goodbye, Kyla! And goodnight, Krystal." Mrs. Weiss said, waving us off.

"Goodnight." I said. I led Kyla out of the school to my car and drove us to Agnes's home. Throughout the ride, Kyla was rambling on about her day and I listened. I pulled up in front of Agnes's house and turned off the car engine. Agnes was sitting out on the porch, sitting down on the front chair. She waved at the direction of my car once she saw my car pull up.

I exited the car and took Kyla's hand, walking up to the porch. "Auntie Agnes!" Kyla said as she let go of my hand and ran up to Agnes.

"Hey, cutie." Agnes said as she hugged Kyla. I walked up to Agnes with a smile on my face. "Hey, Krystal," she said as she pulled me in for a hug. "How was your first day?"

"Eh, it was good, I guess. I gotta head over to then diner right now." I said, pulling away from the hug. She nodded her head understandingly.

"Kyla! Bubba is downstairs in his cage. How about you go pet him for me? I'll be inside in a minute." Agnes said, turning around to Kyla.

"Okay, Auntie!" Kyla answered. She ran inside and Agnes faced back to me. "How's everything? Do you need me to keep Kyla overnight?" Agnes asked. "No, you don't have to do anything. I'll be back here tonight to pick her up. But for now, I really need to get to work before my behind gets fired." I said with a small chuckle.

"Go, go! I'll see you tonight!" she said as she gently pushed my away. I jogged to my car and got in, quickly driving off to the diner. I arrived the in under five minutes and I entered through the back door, grabbing my work apron upon my entrance.

"Girl, why are you always late?" Petra, my manager asked in a jokingly manner.

"I had to drop my sister off. Sorry, Pet!" I exclaimed, puttting on my apron.

"Right, right. Now get your butt out there and start taking orders." she said as she walked out front to the cash register. I walked out to quiet room and went out front to begin taking orders from the seated customers who were waiting to order their food.

 

****

 

It was about 11pm at night and I was tired out my mind. There were only a few people seated in the diner. Petra had left earlier and gave me the keys to lock up at closing which was 12:00pm. I watched as the last few customers left and smiled, knowing that I would be able to reach Agnes's house early to pick up Kyla since the diner was basically empty.

My smile then faded once the little bell that indicated a new customers rung. Loud music blasted through the diner and I immediately knew who it was.

It was Michael and his little clique. Right when I was getting ready to leave. Wonderful timing. I rolled my eyes and sighed as they took a seat right at a booth in the corner of the diner. I got up from my stool and switched the sign up front to closed before walking over to their booth with my notepad in hand.

"Welcome to Petra's. How can I help you all today?" I said, avoiding eye contact with any of the boys. They were too engulfed in their own little world, they didn't even know I was waiting to take their order. The rap music that was playing on their portable dock was way too loud and not a single one of them looked up at me.

Clearly annoyed, I leaned in and turned off the dock. "I said, welcome to Petra's. How can I help you all today?" I asked once again with a fake smile on my face. The boys looked up at me and I began tapping my foot on the floor, waiting for a response.

"Look who it is..." Kreshawn said with a grin as he nudged Michael.

"Shut the hell up," Michael said as he shot Kreshawn a glare then looked up at me. "And you need to learn how to keep ya hands off my dock. This is the second time ya filthy fingers touched my shit. Touch it one more time and I'll break ya damn fingers. Now, I'd like a strawberry milkshake with a crispy burger and medium fries. You got that, Kristen?" he asked.

"It's Krystal." I corrected, cutting my eyes at him.

"Whatever." he said before picking up his phone again. I scoffed and took the all the other orders, walking to the back so the cook could prepare them. The food was finally ready and I took the tray of food to Michael's table. "Here's your food and bill." I said as I placed the tray on the table and walked away to the front counter. The cook had left for the night because this was his last order so I was left all alone to close up.  I grabbed my belongings from the back and placed them on the counter, sitting back down in my stool near the cash register and rested my head on the counter and waited for Michael and his friends to finish with their food.

 

****

 

"Hey, wake up! I got people waiting for me!" a male voice yelled, shaking my body. I sat up in my seat and rubbed my eyes, noticing that I had fell asleep on the job. My vision cleared up and I saw Michael standing in front of me with his wallet in hand. "Why did Petra even hire your ass? Sleeping on the job is so unprofessional." he rudely commented. He brought out a fifty dollar bill and some quarters out from his wallet and threw it in front of me. "Here's the money. I would've given you a tip, but ya sucked ass." He shrugged.

"Shut up you ugly dumbass." I said, putting the money in the cash register.

"Ya moms a dumbass." Michael replied. I tense up a bit at his comeback. I hated when people talked about my parents. Out of all comebacks he just had to say something about my mom.

"Get the fuck out." I said as I slammed the register shut.

"Oooh, did I anger somebody?"

"Nah. But forreal. Get the hell out before I lock your dramatic ass in here." I said as I took off my apron and took my bag off the counter.

"Aiight. Bye, Kristen." he said. He turned around and walked out the diner. I turned off all the lights and headed out to my car. Time to pick up Kyla then head home.

 

 Michael's POV.




Krystal.

That chick has some balls. And when I meant balls, I meant that she's a serious chick.

But who did she think she was? Putting her hands all over my phone dock; who gave her the right? I'll end her life if she does it again. I promise.

I shook my head and left the diner, walking over my my already started jeep where the crew waited for me.

"What the hell took you so long? Were you tryna get Krystal's number?" Taj mocked.

"No, the bitch was sleeping as if she didn't have a job to do. She wasted my time." I replied as I pulled out of the parking lot of the diner. After I dropped the boys off, I made my was to my Giselle's house. Back at the dined, she was texting me about how she was all alone and bored with nothing to do.

And y'all know what that meant...

Mikey Jr. was gonna get some sexual loving tonight. I bit my lip and rubbed my hands together as I walked out my car and went to the porch, ringing the doorbell. Giselle answered with a smirk on her face. "Took you long enough." she said as I pulled her into a small kiss.

She led me inside and took me upstairs to her room. "Where'd you go tonight? You could've been here earlier." Giselle asked as we walked into her room.

"I went out to eat with the boys, babe." I said, sitting down on her bed. She locked the door behind her and nodded her head . She made her way over to me and placed herself between my legs and began kissing me deeply. Soon after clothes were flying all over the place and I knew I was ready to have her.

"How about we end our first day of school with some midnight loving?" I whispered in her ear as I caressed her back gently.

"Mmm, yes, daddy." Giselle purred as she grinded her body against mine. I reached out my hand to feel for the drawer filled with condoms and I pulled one out.

"Baby, we don't need that. I'm on the pill." Giselle refused as she tried to pull the condom away. She was tripping. I'm wasn't tryna risk my life by knocking her up. It's always good to be protected because shit could happen.

"It's always good to be protected," I said, sliding the condom on. I flipped us over so that I was on top and stared down at Giselle with hunky look. "You ready?"

"Alwa—" before she could finish her sentence I pushed myself into her and our sex-filled night began.