- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I've decided to add another chapter! Let's add some more reviews guys!

Thank you to mjlover1972 for being my first reviewer!

(I forgot to add this story is MUCH like Moonwalker! And some of his Bad era Short films! Lol! I can't believe I accidently said this was a short story. It's way to interesting to be a short story!)

The whole time, I felt like I was framed. Why would I kill Annie? I asked if Annie was okay in the song! There was no freaking way I was the murderer. I don't even know what gun I used to kill her with! So it's impossible for me to kill her and-

Hold up, did they just call me a woman?!! They said I was a attractive woman and the guys couldn't stop staring at me? Ughh! Why me?!

"Please, I'm innocent! I haven't killed anybody, well, Mr. Big, but that was because he was going to kill the children! Please come on now! I'm still a virgin! I'm super innocent now!" I said yelling as loud as my soft voice would let me.

"Sir, you have the right to remain silent."

I crossed my arms. "I didn't kill anybody! I don't go to clubs! Please! You have to believe me!" I open the car door as it was moving to escape. Got to go, got to go go go! I ran and ran as fast as I could. Ah yeah, nostalgia's back. I could feel the heat getting hotter and hotter against my cheeks.

"You'll never catch me alive, Coppers!" I said running and running again. The policemen and the k-9's they've unleashed running and running after me. Hahahahaha! Can't touch this!

At last, I stopped near by a alley. Trying to catch my breath. Looking around. And reaching in my pocket. The lucky star from exactly one year ago! I could hear the dogs barking, trying to sniff me out. But before they could find me, I already made myself into a car, driving back to the club again.

And when I made it there, The club was still packed. So I opened the door and slammed it shut."Michael, what are you-"

"Shush! Keep it down, They'll find me!" I said breathing in and out fast. "Michael, shouldn't you be in the jailhouse now?" I facepalmed." Look, I said I was framed, and they still think I killed Annie! I didn't! I know I-"

"We have you surrounded, come out with your hands up!" I gulped as I looked at the shadows in the windows, guns in hand and wait,

Did I just hear a helicopter? What's next, the s.w.a.t team? The general army? Was Annie some sort of lost princess or something?

"Everybody duck for cover!" I yelled, taking out my gun. "Michae-"

"QUIET!" I said again, and they all huddled up, As I pointed the gun towards the window. "Listen, you got the wrong fellow, here! Please, just-just go away! Go away!"

Annnnd a POW! Came in! Making a small hole in the window. "THE FIRST SHOT HAS BEEN FIRED!! Now you guys can say hello to my little FRIEND!!" I shot my gun as I spun around screaming, just like old times, but for different reasons, this time. I had a headache, because of all the gunshot noises now.

God, someone get me a cheese sandwich, asprin, and a coffee. In fact, blend them all in one!

I rolled over on the pool table and kept shooting at the windows. I did NOT have any time for this! I have trouble processing all of this. What else did I screw up in the Michael Jackson Department of Love And Kindness?

"Michael, You can't handle all of these guys at once!"

"Yes I can!" Then, the weirdest thing happens. The police men climbed through the windows and jumped down aiming at all of us. "We have you surrounded, Jackson!" I gulped. I was NOT going to shoot nobody. That's completely out of the question.

I slowly put my hands up. "I didn't kill Annie, for the last doggone time, I never got drunk, but I do admit to trying to make Jonathan happy! I didn't kill Annie. And if I did, I would admit it. But as you see, I'm not. So what the heck?" As soon as I opened my eyes,

All 65 policemen were circled around me, guns pointed at me, and ready to fire.

Really...REALLY?!

Chapter End Notes:

So what do you think?