- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh My God! Hey everyone, Happy Sunday! Sorry that I've been very inactive due to all this schoolwork that I've been doing lately that has really been murdering me lol! but anyway! here's the next chapter to Enter the Mafia Zone, I'll try to update more often if not all the time and since I'll be getting winter vacation soon, hopefully I'll have free time on my hands :) so enough of me being a blabber mouth and onto the Chappie!!

 

                                                          Chapter 3.

     The drive to the Police Station was filled with silence so silent, that one could literally cut a knife through it. Seeing that no one was going to start a conversation to break the ice quite soon, Tiffany took the liberty to do just that.

     "So Michael, how have you been doing as of late? I haven't seen you around since from a few months ago." 

     Michael smiled. "I've been working on my new album. It has been going real well for me that I really haven't come out of the house much; back and forth to the Recording Studio can really take a toll on you to the point you can hardly breathe due to all of the singing and making sure you go over each lyric to make it sound the way you want it to be. Even staying up until 3 and 4 in the morning can have its moments as well but luckily, I'm finally finished; and am willing to be taking the rest of the month off as I speak. Quincy said that it is what I really deserve. How are things with you over at the department?"

     The attractive spaniard took a moment to sigh rolling her eyes. "It's been hard work lately as well. If not on patrol, I'm assigned to paperwork and believe me, that can be quite boring; plus with Mama visiting Abuela in Mexico, and the boys in Cuba watching the big Football match, I have the entire mansion to myself but at times, it can be lonely. I don't let it bother me though."

     The singer looked at her with a sorrowful expression. "Oh Tiff, I'm sorry. You are always welcome to come by Hayvenhurst when you get the chance to you know; you along with April and Rachel are apart of our family heck, it's been like that since the day we met you girls at the park." Tiff smiled warmly and nodded her head to assure him that she knew; even though she wasn't good with her emotions, she could handle them quite well on her own without anyone knowing.

     "Mike, I know that and we are very grateful and thankful for letting us be apart of you all; I know it took Joe to get used to us, but as time went on, he could see that we were really into our friendship and nothing will ever change that." Smiling and sighing, he nodded his head and continued onto their driving trek ready for a new challenge that was waiting for them to be completed.

Chapter End Notes:

Here you all go, It's a lot longer than the last one the next chapter will be in hopefully by tonight ciao!