[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

BKG

Paris Jackson has spent a year away out of the site of the media scrutany and Paparazzi lense... shes had a lot of issues emotional and other wise and now she back but where did she go?... did she go where they said? she had a lot to deal with in relation to her fathers death and the fracturing of one of the closest repationships to her and she had a hard time readjusting after so hard she couldn't take it anymore... and the decision was made for her to go away

Where... was it nessary... was it true

she needed time to regroup before she faced the fire store but where did she go?

find out this and a lot more in 

A Childs Heart on Broken Wing - The Year 


Rated: T
Categories: Angst, Family, Hurt/Comfort, Trigger Warning! Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Death, Emotional Abuse, Suicide
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2856 Read: 859
Published: Oct 10, 2014 Updated: Oct 10, 2014
Story Notes:

Okay, I Had to Write this Disclaimer because when Ever I write a story I have ALWAYS  been conscious of what it is that I’m Writing and Why and I am ALWAYS aware of the fact that when I write things that especially in this Field I am writing about REAL PEOPLE and not taking someone character and continuing a story line these are REAL PEOPLE and I always think about how I would feel if put in their shoes and their REAL, so I should be aware of that… Michael is sensitive topic for us all and Writing a story about him is far more easy then it is Writing a story about his daughter, Michael is celebrity and His Children DID not ask to become Celebrities and became celebrities by Default, so I am VERY cautious when writing about them they always remain supporting Characters in a story in Most stories that they show up in that I write or they aren’t his children…

 

 

I said all that to say I decided to write this story, and I had to do a lot of thinking and the reason I am writing it Is because for me it allows me a sense of closure, and as well I am writing it to show what it must be like to be a child in that Bubble without the guidance of a parent, this is close to my own heart because it happen to me in a way, I lost my mother at the age of 17 and I myself went through A LOT at the time and not having that parental guidance from the person I REALY wanted it from this story is also going to touch on Bullying and social Media because we all have encountered it one way or another EVEN ON THIS SITE, and I think it is something that needs to be discussed I’m a tasteful Writer and I will handle it tastefully and awareness of Who I am using and what I am writing about which is more than I can say for a lot of writers… so Without further a due Here is the story. 

1. Prologue:The Return (Reflextion) by 7Phionex7Rising7 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2856 words)

Warning SUIDIDE ATEMPT 

"Whole Damn Year"