- Text Size +
A few days later, I still could not get over Cory so Michael decides to call me just to you know check on me to make sure I have not gone crazy. " Kayla, pack your bags," he told me in a serious tone." Why?" I giggled. " You are coming with me to Las Vegas and I will take you to see whatever shows you want!" he exclaimed. Well, this is one of the benefits of being best friends with a pop star. While I was packing I decided to call my friend Courtney. " Het Courtney, I'm going to Vegas!" I teasingly exclaimed. " Lucky, if you see Criss Angel tell him I said is sexy," she said as I finished one bag. It was my dream to go to Vegas and see my favorite magician Criss Angel. Once Michael came, I had my bags packed and my dad drove us to the airport in Charlotte. " Michael, take care of my daughter now and do not let her football tackle Criss Angel," Daddy said as he hugged me. " Oh, Tony, I will," he looked at me with a goofy little grin. We were going on a private flight. This was not my first time on a plane. He took my family and I to Dallas, Texas to a Dallas Cowboys football game. I kissed my dad goodbye and my 14 year old sister did not want to let go of me as she hugged me. Chad, her boyfriend, told me to bring him something back Elvis. I kept my promises as we got on the plane. " You excited, you Vegas Virgin?" he asked me he played on his phone. " Yeah, so you know Criss Angel?" I asked him as he took a selfie with me. " Yes, he is a very nice guy," he murmured into my hair as I fell asleep. He decided to carry me to the bedroom in the back of the plane and cover me up with the blanket. He snuggles into me and plays with my hair. " Kayla, you are so beautiful," I heard him say as he watched me sleep. I just decided to use him as my pillow instead of a normal pillow. I woke up thirty minutes later. We went back to our seats and just talked and laughed. He always had to play with my hair. " Oh I wrote you a poem while you were asleep," he told me as he gave me a piece of paper. The poem was called Sweet Kayla. My favorite line was 'your beauty melts my heart, part by part'. I just casually kissed his cheek as the pilot said we were at the Las Vegas Airport. Once we got off the plane, a woman came up to me and told me about her brother serving overseas in the US Army. She wanted Michael and I to help bring him home. " We got this," I promised her as she kept talking to Michael. I already got to planning how I was going to do this. " Since your makeup tutorials are popular, see if you can Skype with him," Michael recommended to me as we got to the Luxor, our hotel. Once we got up to our room, I got my laptop and skyped with Sam, the woman's older brother. " Hi Sam, this is Kayla," I greeted him. He flipped out once he saw Michael. He even had to get his buddies to prove it was really him. " I'm a huge fan Michael," Sam said as he almost cried. We told him about the plan to bring him home, Then, Criss Angel came into the room and joined our plan. " Let's do this at Believe," he said. We were in Vegas for a week and Sam was coming home in one day. The next night at Believe, Criss called us and Naya, Sam's little sister on stage " Now, Naya's older brother Sam is a sergeant in the US Army, and he was supposed to come home next week," I said as the crowd cheered. Michael made a long speech about Sam. " Now, Naya we have a surprise for you but let me ask you first do you believe?" Criss asked as Sheila, his assistant, and Mateo, his comedian, put a sheet over a chair. " Is Sam a Michael Jackson fan?" Criss asked her. He Kept asking her several questions. He finally pulled the sheet off the chair and Sam appeared. I cried once I saw them hug. " Thanks for all you do for this country man," Criss said. " I want to thank everyone for being her tonight and now I think I want to hug my idol!" he said as the crowd giggled. He hugged Michael and then me. Once MJ and I got back to our room, we got into our pjs and cuddled on the bed. What we did was breaking news." Breaking news, Michael Jackson, his best friend Kayla and Criss Angel bring a soldier home!" Guliana Ranic, the E News anchor said with a smile. " Michael, you are the best," I said as he stroked my hair. " No, Kayla, I want you to know that you are the best " he replied as he looked into my eyes and stroked my cheek. We fell asleep. We enjoyed the rest of our trip before we home and Michael became sick.
Chapter End Notes:
please review and tell me if you want me to write more!