- Text Size +
Lisa pulled into the driveway as we kissed. At first I could not see her car because I was too busy getting lost in his kisses. He pulled away and stroked my cheek. " Oh hell no," I heard Lisa say as she approached us. I could tell she wanted him back. Michael and I kissed passionately in front of her out of spite. They started arguing and it left Michael crying his eyes out. I was called a little slut and then we started fighting.Then, I saw my 14 year old little sister, Sydney and my cousin, Scott come help me. " Don't ever jump my sister like that," Sydney said as she kicked Lisa very hard. She knocked me out cold so Sydney finished the job for me. I fell back into Michael's arms. Lisa quickly drove off before I was taken to the hospital. Before I got knocked out, I gave Lisa a black eye and a bloody nose. " Kayla, baby, wake up!" he begged as the limo driver took us to the hospital. I was not dead, I was breathing. I was still out by the time the doctors took me to a room. I finally woke up to se Michael crying. " Dear God, please don't take her away from me just yet, I need her," I heard him pray. " Michael," I called his name. " Kayla, you are finally awake," he said through his sobs as he kissed me again. " I will be here for you forever," I whispered in his ear. He grabbed my hand lacing our fingers together as I talked to the doctor. " That was brave of you to fight back, the bitch got what she deserved," Dr. House said as he looked into my eyes. We decided not to press charges thinking Lisa will get the hint. Once the doctor left the room, he asked me a question. " Can we cuddle?" he asked me I made room for him on the tiny bed. I lay my head under his chin and hold him as he held me. I was soon released and we went to his hideout so we could have privacy. I wanted to wear his button down shirt and a pair of shorts to bed. We cuddled the entire time before we fell asleep in each others' arms.