- Text Size +
I found Dangerous sleeping in my bed beside me when I woke up this morning. He had his arms around my waist and his face buried in the back of my neck. I fell back asleep for a few minutes until he kissed me to wake me up like Sleeping Beauty. " Good morning, baby," he whispered against my lips as he played with my messy hair. " Morning babe," I murmured into his mouth as Thriller barged in on us kissing. " EEEWW," he said as we continued to make out. We pulled apart quickly and went downstairs to eat breakfast before we toured some NASCAR attractions. Bad put his head down on table because he had a hangover. Off The Wall made us breakfast as Dangerous placed his head on top of mine. " So beautiful," he murmured as he kissed the top of my head." Okay, lovebirds!" Invincible bombastically said. We ate and quickly got dressed. I wanted to wear a green crop top with a tack top under it, shorts and a pair of converse. I straightened my hair and did my makeup as Dangerous watched me. He wore a white tank top, black jeans and black boots ( In The Closet outfit). He had his hair in a ponytail. " You look beautiful angel," he said as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I couldn't apply another coat of lip gloss because he would just kiss it off. He carried me downstairs and put me on the couch. This Is It went to finish paying the final installments of our house payment so we could buy it. Bad and History had a burping contest while we waited for TII. I looked at Dangerous with a love filled smile and he nuzzled his nose against mine. Once TII came back, we had to jump into the van. " I love you so much, Kayla," Dangerous whispered as he presented me with a cute charm bracelet with our initials K+M and the word love on it. He went out and bought it last night while everyone was asleep. " It's so pretty, Dangerous, I love it," I exclaimed as I kissed him softly. " I seriously hope they get married in the future," I overheard Bad and Off The Wall talking. We toured a lot of shops and went to eat lunch. Dangerous gave me a bite of his food. I loved it when Dangerous kissed me to get something off of my lips because I had chocolate milkshake on my lips. This time when he kissed me, he pulled on my bottom lip softly with his teeth. We decided to go home and be lazy for the rest of the day. " Come cuddle with your boyfriend," Dangerous said as he laid on my bed. I went to my bed just so I can lay in his arms and fall asleep. " If I'm your peter pan, you're my wendy," Dangerous said as he played with my hair. He loved Peter Pan. " Yes, I am and I will always be," I replied as he kissed me. Bad still was having a hangover so he decided ot pass out in the middle of the floor in my room. Dangerous and I took a nap in each other's arms.