- Text Size +
A few days later Invincible was together with a girl named Rosa and This Is It was dating a girl named Summer. I invited my roommates to come to my cheer practice. Dangerous kissed me passionately just for good luck. I practiced and practiced and practiced for a competition. Dangerous looked afraid because he knew I was going to get hurt. My stunt fell and I went sideways on my leg and started to scream in pain. " BABY!" Dangerous shouted as he rushed to my side. I was literally screaming and crying very hard.m" Shh, it's okay, you're okay," he comforted me as I saw an ambulance come. Off The Wall was the one who called the ambulance. " Oh fuck, her leg is broke," Invincible said as he felt my leg. This Is It was prepared to follow me to the hospital. " I'm going with her!" Dangerous exclaimed as the others tried not to make him go with me. Thriller broke down in tears. " Guys, this is not the time to blame yourselves. Kayla needs all of the prayers, " my coach, Andi told everyone as my sister cried. " We need to stay strong for Kayla because I know she would want this," Bad said as they made it to the hospital. The doctors said I would have to be rushed into emergency surgery. " I will be right here when you get out, I promise you," Dangerous murmured as he kissed the top of my forehead. The rest of the boys came to the hospital as Thriller wanted to go to the gift shop. " She will be okay," Invincible encouraged everyone. The boys watched my surgery. Dangerous cried the entire time. " And we are all done, the surgery went well, now you are ready to head off to recovery, kiddo," Dr. House said to me. I was still knocked out due to the anesthesia. The boys were excited to see me being wheeled into recovery. " Now, she might be a little drunk form the anesthesia," House informed my buddies. I finally woke up to find Dangerous hugging me. " Your surgery went well," he said happily as he kissed me. Bad had to give me a hug also. " Your nurses are here," they all said in unison. They all bought me cute little things from the gift shop. I was still in pain. The sweetest thing happened. Dangerous gave me a beautiful promise ring. It was silver with a pink stone in the middle. The rest went home to make my room more comfortable for me as I had to stay overnight. Dangerous was by my side the entire time. " I love you Kayla," he whispered as I nodded off. " I love you more," I replied as he rubbed my hand with his thumb and gave me a kiss as I fell asleep. He watched for a while before he fell asleep. Meanwhile back at the house, " Oh, she will love how we cleaned up for her," This Is It exclaimed as they placed presents in my room I always got mad if they did not pick up after themselves. The next day, I got to go home due to great progress.