- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!
Today was Christmas eve. Michael and I were so happy we got to celebrate together. Michael wanted me to come down to his house so we could give each other one present before Christmas day. " Merry Christmas, my Kayla," he whispered in my ear as he gave me the biggest bear hug ever. " Merry Christmas my Michael," I replied. We gave each other a small gift. I got him a picture frame with a picture of us at one of my cheer competitions and a letter that was with it. " I love it," he said as he gave me a very warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. He got me a ring with his initials on it. " I love it as much I love you," I said through tears of joy. " I love you more, now let's go help your mother," he replied as he put me on his back and we went out the door. Once we made it to my house, I showed my mom the ring. We got to work on making cupcakes. " AAAGGHHH!" I shouted as he threw some powder on me. " You two stop," my mom said. We put them in the oven and went to clean the back porch. Once our cupcakes were done, frosted those. " Here, you can sit on my lap," Michael told me as my cousin, Scott took my seat. " Are they that close, Heather?" Scott's girlfriend, Tiffany asked my mom. " She is my best friend and I love her so much!" Michael exclaimed as we finished cooking everything. Now we went outside to hang out with my cousin, Patrick and my 14 year old sister, Sydney. Michael got Sydney a 5 Seconds Of Summer CD and Brooke, my 9 year old sister, a Hello Kitty doll. " Wanna take a walk?" I asked Michael as he placed my hood on my head. " Sure, I wanna take a walk with you," he giggled as he took my hand. We walked around my neighborhood as more of my family came. My grandmother greeted both of us with hugs and kisses. We helped carry in food. As I put a pumpkin pie down on the dessert table, he had to kiss my cheek. " I'm cold," I murmured. He placed my hands in his jacket pockets and held me close. All of my cousins showed up and we played hide and seek in the dark. " Hey Kayla, who is this with you?" my dad's cousin, Wendell, asked in a protective voice. " Oh this is Michael Jackson," I said as Michael held me. They shook hands and we went inside to eat. We decided to sit at the table in the kitchen and talk with everyone. " Cotton, are you drunk?" Michael asked Cotton, my drunk uncle,. He did not answer that question. We went to get more food and dessert before we went outside. As I picked with my cousin, Johnny Ray, Michael was getting very protective over me. He decided to throw me in the trash can. " AAAGHHH MICHAEL, SAVE ME!" I shouted while giggling. Michael had to get me out of the trash can. We sat on the porch and talked. " Christmas is better for me now since I have the most amazing girl in the world," he murmured as he played with my hair. As my boy cousins kept messing with me, Michael got very angry and protective so we went inside. " Michael is getting very protective over her," my mom informed everyone. We grabbed more food and goofed off with my other family members. " I get to celebrate with his family too," I told everyone. Once everyone left, Michael stayed the night with me. While I slept, he went to my house to get the rest of my presents. In the morning, we opened presents, went to my other grandma's house and went to get Tito and Janet from the airport.
Chapter End Notes:
review