- Text Size +
In case you didn't hear, Ariana Grande licked some donuts and said she hates Americans and hates America. People in that donut shot thought she was fat-shaming. She later apologized for it. It kind of made me feel a little insecure, because I'm a thick girl. Maybe I love food, I don't ever want to change. I've battled insecurities but they did not win. I got picked on for my weight and my pale skin. Those bullies did not win though. And Ariana fat shaming? Really queen? There are girls out there like me who love themselves. At least Michael would think I'm beautiful. But if you're going to be a douche bag and throw shade at you're country and say you hate its citizens and fat shame by licking donuts you have not paid for, you need help and you need Jesus! God made us different. It's not my fault my mama makes sure I eat. I would rather be what I am now than the 'perfect body type'. The 'perfect body' type is to have a thigh gap, bones showing and to be either skinny or slim. I don't have that body type. I mean, that was so dumb of her to do. Michael would never do that! It just disgusts me and I thought she was role model for girls, not a fame loving jackass who wants young women and girls to be like her! I love to eat too! End of my rant! This disgusts me!
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry I'm ranting, I think my period is coming!