- Text Size +

Do any of you watch  The Walking Dead? I have to say last week's episode was very shocking and nuts if you ask me. I literally am thinking that one of the main characters, Glenn, is dead but really he's not. If you saw, the dude he was with had shot himself in the head and fell over. Glenn fell over with him.  Next thing we knew was a mass crowd of walkers come and attack. I saw that Glenn looked like he was going to get ate along with Nicholas, the man who killed himself.  On The Talking Dead, the talk show after the new episode, Glenn was not in the 'In Memoriam' segment. I think he really is not dead. I heard that he might appear in little segments and flashbacks. Usually when a main character dies, they will have the actor who made it come to life on the show. I feel the same way about Jon Snow on 'Game Of Thrones'.  Personally, my theory is if he does appear in some segments, I believe Maggie, his wife, is pregnant.  I heard his supposed final words were to Rick. He called him a dumbass.

Tell me if you think Glenn is dead or not. I also wanna hear your theories about what you think. Remember, tune in tonight to the new episode and find out if you were right or wrong.