- Text Size +

Bad sat up from the bed, the sun waking him up. He got up from the bed and went out into the hallway, seeing another version of him from the Dangerous Era. "Whoa," Dangerous smiled, "You look a lot like from a few years ago." he looked at Bad up and down. "I am you. You're Michael Jackson right?" Bad lifted hand up. "Yeah, wait what." Dangerous' smile faded away. "How did you get here?" Bad asked walking slowly to him. "I was changing for a photoshoot, and I walked through the doors and I kind of just ended up here. I was in the room that you just walked out of." Dangerous explained. He was wearing his black jacket with black bars going across it, with a white undershirt, along with his signature black slacks and loafers.

Thriller walked out of his room, astonished. "Who's he?" Thriller asked, unable to recognized himself due to the vitiligo. "He's - um - us." Bad stammered, a bit confused of how this all came together.

"Uggghhh..." Arabella cried, wanting a few more minutes of sleep. She heard talking for her bedroom. "Oh my fucking god." She cursed. Arabella took her phone and walked out of her parents' bedroom, with Edgar following behind.

Arabella opened the door to her bedroom, "Can ya'll keep it the fuc- holy shit." she then saw the new Michael, "When did you get here?" she asked. Edgar jumped into Dangerous' lap. "I don't recall. The sun was just rising so," Dangerous made a face to himself. "Did your album 'Dangerous' just come out?" Arabella wanted to make sure. "Yes," he nodded his head. "I'm going to call ya'll by the name of your albums," she spoke, "so you're Thriller, you're Bad, and you're Dangerous." She shrugged her shoulder pointing at each of them. They all looked at her of to why she would. "It would be very confusing to call you by Michael." she realized, "Also, my name is Arabella; you may call me Bella, or Belle - or just plain Arabella. Doesn't matter." She greeted them  with her name. 

Arabella sat down on her floor. "Is there anymore coming?" Dangerous asked sitting on her desk chair. "I-I don't know." She wasn't complaining, "I want to know how this all came together."
"Do I become popular in the future?" Thriller asked, curious as ever. Dangerous looked at him with wide eyes and his eye brows raised, "I don-" Arabella cut him off, "Oh yes." she said with wide eyes.  "Really?" Thriller smiled.   "I would love to tell you what happens, but I don't want to spoil it for you." She smiled.  Dangerous smiled, "You're a fan?"   "Of course!" she looked around, trying to ignore eye contact. "But there isn't any posters?" Bad looked around. "Just because," Arabella paused getting up from her floor, "I don't have posters up that doesn't mean I don't have any." she sassed off a bit.

Arabella went into her closet and grabbed her two boxes of Michael Jackson pictures, cd's, merchandise, etc. She walked out, placing the box on the floor and opened the two large boxes - containing the materials. Dangerous smiled at her. "Right now, I'm seriously wondering if this is all real." she confessed. It all seemed so surreal. "We're as real as it gets." Bad spoke sitting at the windowsill with his legs propped up. She put the lids be onto the boxes and put them back into the closet, surprised by another Michael. "Excuse me?" Michael spoke from the History Era, he came out from a rack of clothing. "Oh what the fuck." Arabella immediately cussed without a thought.