- Text Size +

Arabella and History ran downstairs into the living room to see Thriller, Invincible, and Bad in the living room. "Where's This Is It and Dangerous?" Arabella asked them. "They went into the basement." Thriller told her. "Oh, um, we were planning on going down there anyways. Wanna join?" She invited. 

They all entered the basement. A small bathroom, a wooden area with mirrors around it for dancing and working out, an area with carpet that held a couch, a fireplace, a flat screen tv above it, and Arabella's instruments; an acoustic Taylor guitar, a black Fender acoustic, and a Gibson acoustic, a candy apple Fender Stratocaster electric, and a Le Paul Gibson in cherry red, and her Roland keyboard piano -- that Dangerous was playing. "Ya'll found my interments." Arabella laughed. Dangerous stopped playing, "Oh! I'm sorry, Bella. We wanted to explore a bit, and we noticed your piano. We're so sorry." Dangerous apologized. "No-no! It's okay!" Arabella waved her hands, "You were playing beautifully." she commented, "History wanted to see my instruments, so." she shrugged. "Can we hear?" Bad asked leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face. "I-I," she stammered. "Come on," History nudged her and smiled. "Which instrument?" She walked over to the instruments. "Acoustic, electric and piano." Bad gave a sly smirk. "Oh come on!" Arabella whined and smiled. She grabbed her Fender Strat and plugged it into he amp and then turned on the amp. "What song?" She asked with a serious face, grabbing a pick off the fireplace. "Doesn't matter," Bad walked closer. "Okay," She raised her eyebrows and slyly smirked. She began to play the solo of 'Beat It', which took her two years to master. Starting at the riff and ending at the chorus. This Is It was mostly shocked, "How long have you've been playing?" "Since I've been picking things up," Arabella turned off the amp then picking up the Taylor acoustic, her favorite. "Song?" She took her capo incase of it being needed. No one answered. Arabella began to play "She's Out Of My Life", just so then they all know the song. Dangerous moved his tongue across his teeth and shook his head -- knowing that she was doing that to make them wonder. And for the finale, she went to the piano, "I already know what I want to play, so." She began to play the intro of 'Earth Song'. History, This It Is, and Invincible were in awe; while Dangerous, Bad and Thriller believed that it was a song by someone else. 

"Beautiful," This Is It commented, "Why didn't you audition for the tour?" he asked, unaware of what year it was. "It's 2014, I was 15 in 2009." She giggled, "Orianthi is much better than me." She began to put the guitars back onto the wall, and the piano back against the wall. "What was the piano song?" Thriller asked. "You didn't make it until the History era, it's called the Earth Song, it's a beautiful song. One of my favorites." She moved her hair out of her face. "I have a question," Invincible asked, Arabella thinking that it was about music, "Shoot." "Which one of us is your favorite?" he wanted drama. "I don't have a favorite," She lied. Her favorites changed every once in a while. "How do you see each of then?" He smirked. "Really?" She made a nervous laugh, "Okay, um - Thriller as a brother, Bad as a brother, Dangerous as a best-friend close to a brother, History as father-figure but more of a best-friend, and This Is It and you as father's." She partially lied. "Why me as a best-friend?" Dangerous giggled. "Because I tell my best-friend everything." She turned her head to him, "I love each of you in the same exact way, I mean, you're all the same person."