- Text Size +
Michael was feeling very ugly one day. He did not like the way he looked without his makeup. " Michael," I called his name. " What?" he growled. " Why do you feel this way about yourself?" I asked him as I held his hand. " I'm sorry for growling at you, Kayla, it's just because of the press and my dad," he stated as I rubbed his hand with my thumb. " I love you for you," I whispered in his ear as he rubbed my back. He started crying. I gave him a big hug and comforted him. " I love your little things," I told him as I kissed each patch of Vitiligo. His pale white skin was beautiful. He smiled and dried his eyes as I moved from his chest to his lips. We kissed for a while. " You're the most beautiful man, I have ever saw. I love your black curls, your pale skin, your personality, heck, I love everything about you," I murmured as we played in each others' hair.
I told him to take his makeup off and show me what he saw about his face. " I love your cheeks!" I giggled as I kissed both of his cheeks. I was telling my boyfriend how beautiful he was. He kept smiling as I kept complimenting him. " Your smile is so beautiful and your lips feel so soft every time we share a kiss!" I exclaimed as I realized that he was starting to see how amazing her really was. " Now, let me style your hair," I recommended to him. " You make me feel better about myself, Kayla, and I am so grateful for you," he blurted out as I pinned some of his hair up and began to straighten the bottom layer of his hair. I remembered that his scalp was burned a few years back, so I needed to be careful. He wanted to have a little curl in it. His hair was so soft and it smelled very good. He loved the way it looked. Once I was finished with his hair, we changed into PJs. He looked so handsome in a white t shirt and plaid PJ pants. I wore his black CTE shirt and shorts for my pajamas. I slid my right arm under his left arm and grabbed his hand. Our fingers intertwined as we talked. " Kayla, you are a very sweet girlfriend. You really brought up my self esteem and I could not thank you enough for this, I love you," he said as I looked into his eyes and smiled at him.
" Michael, it's true. You are a beautiful guy and an awesome boyfriend," I informed him as he fell asleep holding on to me. I went to sleep knowing that I brought my man's self esteem up. I watched him for a little while and then, I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I dreamed of us getting married and having a kid. I held on to him tightly as we slept. We were wrapped in each others' arms very tight.