- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a thought....

I'm thinking about starting all of my stories over again or just making new ones in general. I was really young and inexperienced when I wrote them so.... I think that's what I may do. Tell me what yall think!!! I'd love to really be sure about this.

On a different note, earlier, I told yall that my dog died. Well, now she's haunting my house. O_O Now, it may sound silly at first, but at night, my mom hears her breathing like she's sleeping, she sees her silhouette in her favorite dog bed. I've seen her out of the corner of my eye going towards her bed in my living room, and my brother has seen her at the back door. I don't know if my dad has seen her. Right before she died, she would bleed from her tumor and would have to sleep in the garage. When she slept in there, my mom would see her silhouette in her bed and would wonder how she got there. Well, leading up to someone's death, sometimes their spirit leaves their body while they sleep. That is probably what happened.

It's comforting to know that she loved us so much that she is still with us here. I still have my dog. I just don't want to hear her claws against the tile or anything. Nuh uh. No sir. It doesn't scare me though. Just wanted to tell all of yall because it's pretty cool.

Chapter End Notes:

Now that I'm done rambling, please rate and review. I love yall!!!