- Text Size +

So after talking to Danni and telling Michael the news of Chris and Daniella getting back together once more, he snorted and said he had already saw it in the way they had argued with but was glad to see his best friend happy.

But the movie was boring me I slide my leg over his lap and comfortable sat on his lap. Michael sensing my mood fixed his big brown eyes on me as his hands rested on my butt.

We continued to stare at each other until I bent down capturing his lips with mine as we kissed slowly soon turned to us battling for dominance in a tug of war where as my hand went underneath his shirt stroking his hard chest as his hands pushed me closer to him.

I began to feel something poke underneath me as Michael pulled away breathless a look of desire in his dark eyes. He took a deep breath to calm his raging emotions, I couldn't help smirk teasingly "you are sure packing a flashlight under there"

Michael blushed a deep red as he looked away before pulling me away from his lap.

He crossed his legs and faced me as he spoke seriously "you know who I am..the thought of doing the deed with you would be magical, but I want us to wait till possibly marriage if that's fine with you"
I pondered over his words and concluded he was right even if the topic was a little awkward.

"Uh Yea I don't mind waiting Michael we can still make up..just maybe get rid of um what's down there before you leave"

Michael looked down to see what I was talking about and ran to the bathroom upstairs. The conversation over I grabbed the remote to change the channels as I sat waiting for him to return.

so the next day I went to Michael's home to see if he wanted to meet up but when the door opened to reveal young Randy that told me he wasn't home and was on the boys trip with Joseph before he could start to whine about I asked him which direction.

He pointed down the alley way, I handed him a lollipop to thank him but in true kid fashion forget his manners as he tore off the wrapper and licking the treat and closed the door.

I stepped off and went straight to the alleyway, I walked around down the bizarre root until I heard the cries of a male from the small corner. I meshed my body into the wall as I looked on to see the whole Jackson clan looking down at a young man.

Only Marlon and Michael from what I could see in their emotionless expressions flickering at the task in front of them, I strained my ears to hear their conservation.

"Marlon what is wrong with you? Has school made ya lost your mind bro?"Jackie exclaimed annoyed to Marlon.

Marlon shrugged his shoulders "the feeling to do it wasn't really there to do what we do...I only followed Joseph's orders"

"Well your going have to step up even more after you graduate son and that goes for you as well boy also that you can handle what will happen today boy" Joseph firmly stated.

Michael from what I could see bit his lip as Marlon nodded in confirmation.

My hairbrush fell to the ground from my sling bag, the sound alerting them.

"What was that sound ?" Marlon asked confused.

"The sound came from this alleyway.. I'll go check" replied Jermaine.

My heart was pounding frantically as he drew closer and closer until his hazel eyes spotted my presence and he smirked slyly as he grabbed my arm and pushed me forward to their spot.

"Look what I found! A pretty little spy" Jermaine stated as he pushed me forward into the lime light.

The combined shocked expressions of Marlon and Michael were only two I looked as the whole Jackson clan smirked.

Joseph walked up to me as he held my chin in his hand and forced me to look into his hazel coloured eyes "well you certainly are a pretty thing who might you belong to amongst my boys? Oh I know Michael's property"

I spat into his face "I don't belong to anyone" and he continued to smirk no hint of emotion on his aging face as he roughly let go of my face.

I rubbed my cheeks as I watched them all eye me discretely. Marlon piped in "leave her be she just decided to be a bit too adventurous she'll leave now isn't that right, go with her Michael?"

Afterwards Michael grabbing my shoulder forced me to work away but before Joseph called out seriously "tell a soul about you saw today girl and something could happen to you or..your mother"

I was just about to turn in my anger to slap his father for threatening my family! But Michael continued to pull me away, when we were further off, he suddenly around and said furiously "Amber! What were you thinking when you came to find us !"

I stepped back and I relied in my anger since I've been working on it and the anger classes have helped.
"I wanted to see you Michael that's all! Is that so much to ask?" I replied hotly to him.

"No! Amber you could have waited till the evening and I would have come over but now your stupidity has gotten you involved more than needed now Joseph sees you as a threat" he snapped still furious.

"Stupidity?!? And your the one who called me your property I am no one's property Michael!" I snapped calmly.
"I only did it to protect you don't you understand Amber ... I never wanted you to see what I go through" his voice now sad replacing his anger towards me.

"As your friend and girlfriend Michael didn't I say I would be with you thought it all"
"I'm beginning to see we might need a few days away from each other" he reasoned even though my heart was hurting at the thought of being away from him for a long period of time like in the beginning of the year when I found about the mafia.

"I agree Michael" I agreed swallowing to push down my clogged throat as we strolled side by side home.

When we got to my door Michael turned around, kissing my cheek as he stepped away and left.
I could feel the tears began to run down my cheeks as I opened the door to the house, mama was at her one of her friend's place so the chance she wouldn't see my tears was a relief.

I went to my bedroom and cuddled my pillow to my side, my thoughts taking over.
I hope this doesn't drift us apart, Michael knows I'll be there for him no matter what! Why is he pushing me away? Feels like the time when I kicked him out when I found about his secret ..this must have what he felt like when we were part for so long..I hope this doesn't last..

Wiping my tears before going underneath my pillow to grab my sketchbook as I sat down holding it in my hands, flicking though the pages of various things.
I had the sudden inspiration to draw a beautiful image of how I viewed Michael and I relationship.

I sat there for the next several hours moving to the floor sketching and painting in watercolour to the image I wanted.

Chapter End Notes:

Ooih mj is pissed 😰...can anyone blame him or do you all agree? 😉...there ya go folks can't wait to hear what you think 😄