- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Michael:

 

It was another day, sitting on my throne wearing my royal outfit which I felt most of the time was unnecessary but father always insisted I have to look my ‘best’ and look the part of an being African prince to the world.

 

I snorted quietly to myself and resisted the urge to rip the clothes off my back instead I sat down on the thrown, one hand on my chin and looked down bored at what I was seeing.

 

 

It was the same thing in and out each day, seeing different types of woman wearing lesser clothing, a look of lust and greed expressed in their eyes.

 

The woman in front of me pleading her case of how she was the perfect queen to be, I zoned out on her loud and boastful voice as she talked on and on about her qualities when she finally stopped talking. I looked at her disinterested, waved my arm shooing her away and said unkindly “I am not interested, please leave”

 

The woman’s dark brown eyes began to fill with tears; she walked away crying the sound of her sobbing echoing throughout the room.

 

Father spoke gruffly annoyed “Boy! What am I going to do with you? This is the sixth girl you have rejected this month!”

 

Looking into father’s hazel eyes, shrugging my shoulders I said unbothered “Father, she was boasting about her qualities in pride and that just does not interest me as a man”

 

Father then threw his hands up in the air in defeat and said aggravated “then what interests you boy, I would really like to know” he said that last part sarcastically.

 

I slapped my left hand into my other hand to emphasise my point and said sharply to him “Father, how many times have we had this discussion? it is not always her outer beauty I’m interested in I want to know the personality behind the beauty”

 

Father sighed and nodded his head in agreement at my words however stated “well maybe one of the girls we see again today might change your mind” as he looked away to see the next woman enter the room.

 

Rolling my eyes at his answer and turning my attention towards the next woman who entered and I sighed inwardly hearing the same crap I didn’t care for as she rambled on.

 

 

This was going to be another long day I groaned to myself.

Chapter End Notes:

I know i should not be starting another story with 'I found that girl' to finish..but this story would not let me go.