- Text Size +

It was another family night in where as the whole family at the Parkers home were excited to be welcoming his highness for the second time in their home.

Faith was thrilled for his highness to be coming over because he would be able to see her cousin for who she is.
Everything was prepared and ready for family night in as it was last time (including containers for his highness to take any leftovers to the hotel with him)
At the same time like the last family night in, The prince knocked on the door where as Faith and Lavender both stood up at the same time.

They both eyed each other then Faith called out “Look! A Jimmy Cho Stiletto 75% off sale shoes”
She stupidity turned her head to the side expecting to see the shoes while Faith laughed all the way down hall and opened the door for the prince.

She continued to laugh when she opened the door to see the prince grinning cheekily “Liberian girl what has made you laugh so much? I would love to know” she shook her head and stepped to the side to let him and his bodyguards in.

They walked together back into the family dining room where everyone was already sat waiting for his royal highness. When everyone saw him they all shouted in affricakkans “Prince Michael welcome back!”

His royal highness laughed at the warmth welcome and went around the table kissing the girls on the cheek and giving the men a warm hug in return mindful of Faith’s father’s warning still in his mind.

When he went to go seat near Faith, a high pitched essex accented voice piped in “Oh Your highness have you forgotten me? Where’s my hug?” his highness turned around and raising an eyebrow in confusion “I have never seen you before, who might you be?” afterwards giving a loose hug to Lavender and went to sit next to Faith who was sniggering quietly to herself.

Lavender answered sweetly “you have never seen me your highness because I am Faith and the twins cousin Lavender, it is truly a lovely sit to meet you, your highness and I am also royalty to you a fact, my family are distant cousins to the Queen of England”

His royal highness nodded his head in agreement and said dismissively towards her “how interesting Miss. Lavender, nice to meet you as well” before turning his attention to the girl of his dreams who rolled her eyes at him as he joked on.

Lavender was livid at the disinterest from the prince as everyone started to dig into the meal and enjoy each other’s company. Since she was on a strict diet she only ate a small proportion from the delicious meal in front of her.

Prince Michael noticing her lack of food asked her “Miss Lavender won’t you eat any more?”

Lavender began to blush at his words as everyone stopped eating to watch her, as she “Ah I’m perfectly fine your majesty, I am touched you care” she said while battering her eyelashes at the Prince.

A hint of a grimace appeared on his face before he went back to eating his meal while Faith smirked as she took a bite to annoyance of Lavender who had seen her first attempt at flirting with the Prince had backfired on her.

After everyone had finished eating, it was decided by all that they would bring the dessert to the living room and relax there to eat it.

The desert was a Red Velvet Cake that delighted the prince to see his favourite colour in cake form. After everyone had taken their piece from the tasty treat (including the bodyguards), everyone sat where they were comfortable which was either on the floor, chairs or sofa.

At the moment Faith and Prince Michael were sitting on the floor eating their share of the cake since he had refused to eat on his own and wanted to share with his future Queen who sadly couldn’t refuse when he pinned his big brown eyes on her and she just melted (inwardly of course, she wouldn’t admit of course).

At the moment they were having a playful fight, on the red velvet cake until the presence of Lavender interrupted their fun as she asked flirting “Would you like a piece of my cake your highness? It tastes so good”"

she demonstrated by taking a small piece from the cake and ate it seductively, while the Prince coughed uncomfortable at the attention of Lavender replied politely declining “Um no thank you I’m good with this cake I have with Faith”

Afterwards he swiftly went back to his game with Faith who had quickly drank half her glass of water to squish down the upcoming bile of what she had just witnessed.


Lavender stabbing into her fork her piece of cake once again seeing the prince had ignored her advances once again.

The rest of the evening was spent playing charades while everyone laughed and had a go at the game while eating more leftovers or any pieces of the cake left, also Lavender trying her flirting ways once again.

Prince Michael went to the toilet to while everyone went to various parts of the house for awhile leaving Lavender and Faith in the room once again.

As Prince Michael was zipping up his designer jeans, he paused at the door when he heard the voices of Lavender and Faith.

“The Prince should be paying attention to me, Faithless can I ask why that is not happening at all this evening?” she said to Faith.

Faith replied sarcastic “Oh I don’t know maybe he’s allegoric to sluttyisis which you sadly have at the moment, you should really get that checked out I highly recommended it”

Lavender’s voice was dripping in vemon “Would you love for me to repeat the slap I gave to you last week Faithless? I wouldn’t mind repeating it seems you hadn’t learnt your lesson”

Prince Michael let out a quiet gasp at what he had from Lavender from the behind the door. It was her that slapped my cute Queen’s face. He exclaimed angrily to himself.
Faith replied hotly “Go on try it, I wouldn’t mind pulling out your fake ass hair again”

At this point Prince Michael decided to open the door to see the two women face to face and at breaking point.
To break the tension and cause a distraction he called out “Ladies!, what are you two doing here alone? Faith come, please I must get the food packed from your mother’s kitchen in time for me to leave”

They broke their close contact when Prince Michael called out to Faith, she glared at her cousin and walked out of the room with the prince who grabbed her hand as they walked to the kitchen upon seeing her father and mother in the kitchen talking about something, when her father saw them holding hands, Prince Michael quickly dropped her hand and ignoring his glare began to talk to her mother cheerfully.

While Faith and her father had a pleasant chat over any random talk that came to them.
Twenty minutes later it was time for Prince Michael to return to his hotel as his bodyguards carried the food containers (all 7 of them) because Carry felt the hotel were not feeding them properly and it was her motherly side that couldn’t let them go hungry.

Everyone waved and shouted their goodbyes to his highness while Faith walked to the door and once again He placed a soft kiss on her cheek while he smirked arrogantly when he saw the blush bloom on her cheeks and went the door quickly too scared to stay any longer in fear of her overprotective dad.

As he sat in the car to go home, he began to ponder over the behaviour of Lavender and now having the knowledge that she was one who had hurt his Queen, he was going to come again to talk her in the afternoon since He was not going to University the next day because of he was going to visit the St. Mary’s Hospital to visit the sick children which luckily for him was the only thing to do on the list of his usual busy schedule.

Chapter End Notes:

The dinner we've been waiting for! Lool lavender really showed her true colors 😂 and ooooh prince mj ain't happy with her 😱. Do ya think she was being desperate ? Would love to hear what you think