- Text Size +

Michael:

The news of Kenia back in the country once again to cause more trouble and headache on my mind when I had enough going on as it is.

I was too naive to think punching and threatening him to leave the country and not return would work but I forget momentarily Kenia was a free spirit and did what he pleased only caring about himself.

He was not going to become the next king over my dead body, I wouldn't allow it!.

I was currently sitting in a reserved spot of the restaurant booked for I and Kenia to talk.

It took me days after I found out from my Queen to get though to Kenia who decided to ignore my calls and do whatever he likes in London spoiling our African name with his antics.

Twenty minutes later Kenia arrived fashionable late and sat across from me.
"Hello cousin" he greeted sweetly and eyed me in distaste.

"Twenty minutes late...what were you so busy doing this time?" I asked sternly.

"Well I was in a business meeting cousin making plans to exchange our oil for other resources...unlike you spending all your time with your favourite play toy" he answered icily.

"You aren't only here for that reason Kenia! Why are You here?!" I snapped at him loosing my composure.

"Well let's order something shall we cousin?" He said coolly and rose his hand signalling for the waiter to come over.

A tall tanned skinned lady headed for us immediately with a pen and notepad in her hands.

"Hello your majesties what would you like to order?" She asked respectfully.

We were handed the menu's and we both looked down for a few seconds and Kenia looked up into the eyes or the waitress.

"I'm ordering the stake, make sure it is medium rare not any above that if It's not up to my standards you won't be getting any tips and what are you ordering cousin" he said in a commanding tone to the waitress and turned to me.

His behaviour was absolutely revolting, not even using any manners whatsoever. I gritted my teeth and breathed though my nose to force my anger down.

"I would like to have chicken maranted in chilli sauce and rice as a side dish thank you" I said smiling tightly to the waitress.

She nodded smiling politely in my direction before she left giving Kenia dirty look and went back to the kitchen.

"Such a typical order for you to order cousin, you love the simple life perhaps the king and queen should have left you at an orphanage" he insulted.

"Well you aren't fit to be King cousin with that attitude of yours that the people won't even accept you" I spat back at him.

His smile dropped into a frosty look and I returned the look.

"Now for the last time why did you come back to the UK?" I snapped at him, I hate it when he uses the surrenderings to his advantage to skip a topic.

"Well dear cousin you are not the king of this land so I can do as I please..it is a free country besides I said so before I am here on business continue to go along with your toy while our country waits for your return" he responded harshly.

I was about ready to respond to his words when the food we both ordered was placed in front of us.

Instead to calm my anger down I chowed down on my meal and Kenia gladly did the same.

Almost halfway into our meal Kenia opened his mouth to spit out "well I hope your toy is recovering nicely from my present since my last visit...I will definitely be visiting heronce more to repay the favour"

That was the last straw and I got up from my seat shaking the table and the food slipping off unto Kenia's lap.

He got up as well and just as I was about to grab him, I was pulled back by one of my bodyguards and the same was done for him.

We were pulled several distances away ignoring the noise around us, all I wanted to do was punch his face in for insulting and doing such a thing to my woman!

"Let me go Now!" I shouted infuriated and wiggling from the strong pairs of arms holding me back.

"No your majesty, calm down!" I heard Jim shout smoothly.
Instead we were both dragged away from each other and
Jim dragging me back into the car and locking the door before going back into the restaurant to pay for the bill and damages.

Seconds later he opened the door and bent down entering the car along with the rest of the bodyguards.

"Drive" Jim commanded firmly to the driver.

The engine was started and we drove off in silence for several seconds until Jim broke the silence asking softly "your majesty..why did you let your temper take over?"

I eyed him in disbelief "didn't you hear what that fucking fool of a cousin insult my future bride?"

Jim blinked in surprise when he heard the fowl word from my lips, he ignored that and pushed on.

"I know your majesty I heard it clearly but you let Prince Kenia's taunts get to you" Jim responded calmly.

"No one goes near my Queen, he wanted to use her as his personal plaything..I won't let him have the one girl I can say I'm deeply in love with I will never allow it" I said determined.

Jim sighed and patting my shoulder replied soothingly

"don't let him get to you your highness he isn't worth it"

"Now you said you were in love with Faith your majesty" Jim smirked and the rest of the bodyguards sniggered.

The change of subject cooled the air and I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"Well we know we both have feelings for each other..we just haven't said 'I love you'" I admitted meekly and rubbed my neck nervously.

Jim chuckled quietly and rolled his eyes "well you should say it soon your highness before its too late..women especially like Miss.Faith can get the wrong signals" he advised wisely.

"Then why haven't you got yourself a girlfriend Jim?" I teased him.

"Are you Gay Jim...?" I asked innocently.

"W-what?! No!" Jim stuttered.

"Then why don't you have one?" I continued to ask on enjoying his reactions.

"Someone has to look after you besides I don't need a woman right now" he responded glaring mockingly.

It was my turn to pat his shoulders reassured "don't worry Jim my best friend when we return home I will help you find a wife" I smiled happily telling him.

Jim stared blankly for a millisecond and responded "no your majesty I'm fine ..I still have nightmares of your matchmaking ways five years ago from your choice of a girlfriend" Jim shivered to emphasise.

Flashback:

It was an average day for eighteen year old Jim and sixteen year old Prince Michael.

The two young men were walking on the grassy side of the palace enjoying the shade underneath the huge mango
tree.

"You need a girlfriend Jim" prince Michael argued to Jim.

Jim only blinked while he watched his majesty give points of having a girlfriend in the one sided argument.

Jim practically blocked out his majesty's ramblings and sat there nodding his head to indicate he was listening which he should have done instead of blanking Prince Michael out.

The next day came and Jim was walking down the long hallway of the palace on his day and no prince in sight.

Don't get him wrong he loved his highness like any brother but it was always a pleasure to be off duty and have time to himself.

I must remember to visit grandma this weekend, she's been asking for me quite some time. He pondered in his mind.

Without warning Prince Michael dragged Jim by the arm pulling the startled Jim along to a unknown place

"Your highness where are we going?!" Jim exclaimed in shock while trying to steady his pace as his highness dragged him along.

"No time Jim!" The young prince shouted in a excited tone.

They continued to run in the direction Prince Michael was taking him and they suddenly stopped at a tall brown and golden door in which Prince Michael opened the door and flung confused Jim into the room.

Jim almost falling to the floor but on instinct steadied himself and walked to the door handle and to his dismay the door was locked.

I'm going to skin him alive when I get this door open! What was his highness thinking in doing this? Jim thought furious at this trick his highness played on him.

"You're not his royal highness" a female voice called out to Jim.

Jim jerked but it was hardly noticeable and he spun slowly to face a dark skinned, dark eyed and braided woman staring at him.

Jim noticing the lowly lite room and the candles scattering around the room where as a waiting chef to serve the food.

I should have listened to his ramblings and stopped this crazy scheme before it happened. Jim thought annoyed to himself.

"Well indeed I'm not" Jim cooly stated and took his seat in front of her.

"Well when will he be arriving?" She asked and scanned the room hoping his highness would arrive.

"Well I hate to disappoint you miss but he won't be coming..he arranged it this way" Jim explained calmly.

"My name is Feia" the woman now stated glaring into Jim's baby blue eyes.

Jim wasn't affected by her glare, he had faced scarier glares besides..he was hungry.

Jim signaled the chef and he came forward with the other workers who started bringing the plates of food and beverages.

Once the food was set on the table, there was minimal conversation between them and Jim thinking perhaps the silence could be broken if he brought up topic up for them to discuss.

But when he looked up, his mouth hung down in shock to see Feia eating like a pig slupprring her soup and grabbing every item of food she could find on the plate to stuff into her already wide mouth.

Jim felt disgusted and swallowed the bile that was rising in his throat.

Yes I'm going to kill him once dinner date is though! Jim vowed silently to himself.

After several minutes Jim couldn't handle the hoover of a woman in front of him slobber the food like it was her last meal.

Jim immediately spoke up and looking down on his watch "well I have my duties to attend to miss.feia I hope you enjoyed the meal"

He stood up to leave and Feia blinked in surprise at his fast departure but decided he could shake her hand before he left.

She brought her stained covered hand to Jim and he picked up a tissue, delicately shaking her and walked away ignoring the glare aimed on his back.

Jim hoped the door wasn't locked and to his relief it was and when he closed the door behind him to see Prince Michael standing smiling happily waiting there.

Jim only stared at him icily and walked away without a word which lead to two days of Prince Michael being given the cold shoulder till Jim choose to forgive him.

End of Flashback.


"That's what you say Jim we shall see" I barked heartily recalling that memory then we continued to bicker and forth till we arrived home.

Chapter End Notes:

Well another adventure from our two favourite guys Lmao poor Jim 😂..Enjoy!