- Text Size +
It was a calm and relaxing Tuesday for Faith, the weather was slowly drawing away from the chilly weather. The sky changing from the midnight darkness to a light blue hue.

The arrival of Spring was approaching Britain and everyone was looking forward to some sunny days (if they were lucky).

Also there wasn't a clear sight of Prince Kenia in sight either, after only two weeks into the course and finding ways to disturb the peace between Faith and Michael to only quit the course because he was bored and mysteriously vanished..they didn't care as long as he was out of their hair.

Faith was currently sitting in one of the various empty student hang out spots with her books scattered on the table and her feet plopped on the table.

But her mind was nowhere near her assignments but on her boyfriend Prince Michael.

It's almost been seven months since I've known Michael...four months being his friend and two and half being his girlfriend...I know after the summer holidays he'll be returning back to Africa...does this mean I might have to marry him to stay..? She pondered worriedly to herself.

She felt a warm pair of lips press to her forehead and she looked up into the ebony coloured eyes.

He stood above her looking down at her confused expression and inquired to her why did she isolate herself away from everyone.

"I just came here to do work and I ended up dwelling in my thoughts" faith replied running a hand though her copper coloured locks running down her back.

Prince Michael moved from where he stood over her and sat next to her.

"What you were you thinking Liberian Queen" he asked concerned.

"Well Tiger..." She paused sinking her teeth tightly into her bottom lip before continuing.

The new nickname Faith gave to Prince Michael after explaining the riddle to him and only using it when it was just them in privacy.

She breathed in a large gust of air and exhaled to continue her line of thought.

"It's just Tiger we need to discuss the situation when you move back to Africa after summer and the short holiday we planned...where does that leave us?" She finished looking into his eyes waiting for his response.

"What do you mean exactly my Liberian Queen?" He asked still not understanding what Faith was telling him.

She rolled her eyes and told him a little more clearly "I mean when you return home will we still be in this relationship?"

"Of course we will my queen, calling you my queen means I will marry you..I'm not leaving this country without you when I take over the throne back home".

"Your telling me we have to be married within a year?" Faith said skeptical.

Michael eyed her in disbelief "why do you make it sound so terrible? Don't you want to marry me?"

"I do...one day Tiger several years into the future we've only been together for two and half months!" Faith exclaimed distressed.

Faith loved Prince Michael but she just wasn't ready to marry him so soon in their early relationship..

"So? My parents marriage was arranged and they turned out happy together why can't it be the same for us both?" Prince Michael inclined annoyed at her words.

Faith now getting annoyed at his naivety towards the topic of marriage preferred to change the subject to something else instead.

"So Tiger the family has been asking for you these past months especially daddy" she smirked while running her hands though his thick curly hair.

Michael hummed in pleasure enjoying her hands running though his curly mess of a hair and replied enthusiastic "yes I've missed them too especially your Eh father as well"

Faith chuckled shortly and continued what she was doing before replying sweetly "well would you want to come over this Saturday?"

"Yes! I've missed your mothers cooking" he said licking his lips at the thought of her cooking.

Faith stopped running her hands though his hair and raising her eyebrow to ask him sarcastic "so you prefer my mother's cooking over mine?"

Michael now sensing he had dug a hole for himself, tittered nervously to her pleading he loved both of their cooking till Faith couldn't hold in the laughter any more cracking up to the annoyance of Michael.

Michael now narrowing his eyes and not liking the way she was laughing at him, grabbed her once again by the waist.

Faith stilled herself on his lap long ago what led to this same situation once again.

"Now tiger let's not do this again Hm?" She implied nervously.

"Oh? You were laughing at me so I think it's time I relate like we did last time no?" Michael smirking evilly and immediately tickled her sides earning her gleeful laughter in return.

The topic of marriage was put to bed momentarily but it would reel it's ugly head nearby in the future but all the young couple could do in this moment was enjoy each others company.
Chapter End Notes:

Well a question of their relationship how will that be solved? Poor faith ...would you marry Prince Michael in the same amount of time they've known each other? Be realistic!  😂..enjoy!