- Text Size +
Faith:

So it was coming to the end of the year and exams were here for the final exams to finish the degree and I couldn't be any more nervous about it after the family night in..all I and Tiger did was revise and revise till we got it right.

The day arrived and we finally took the exams that would mark our finished degree.

Coming out of the exam hall I could feel all the anxiety and panic die down immediately knowing my best efforts were all written down.

We would find out the results in a week or two but we were on summer break and the degree was finished and out of my hair.

I suggested to Tiger we should watch the latest Disney film called 'Zootrooplois' which after being shown the trailer by his bodyguards in one minute agreed to watch it.

So we went to nearest Vue cinema near the university to celebrate being graduates.

The cue split like the red sea when Tiger and I walked into buy our tickets on the food section.

The bruttenne and blue eyed girl in front of us smiled shyly as she asked "what would you like to order your majesty?"

To let the poor girl not faint because of Michael's intrigued gaze I spoke up for our order.

"Hi, can we please buy 5 tickets for the men behind us and two tickets for I and Prince Micheal here for the Zootrooplois film" I asked politely.

She turned her gaze onto me and asked now smiling a little warmer asked professionally "would you prefer to sit in VIP status or in the standard seats"

"Standard seats" I answered.

"VIP seats please" Tiger suddenly decided to pip in.

"VIP seats? They are like regular seats! Let's just go for the standard seats" I tried reasoning.

"VIP seats only the best for you my Queen" he stated not shaken in his decision.

If we argued about this here..we would be here all night so I swallowed my pride and let him have his way for now...once we were alone in private he was going to get his ear chewed off.

"Can we have the VIP seats instead please and what times do you have available?" I asked.

"Well we have 3.45pm in fifteen minutes but our manager said as a special treat any time his royal highness comes to the Cue..he can clear the cinema just for him will that be alright?" She asked unsure.

"I want to be with other people and I do not mind waiting for the movie when it comes on" Tiger answered sweetly making the young tiller blush at his beaming smile.

I rolled my eyes and we ordered our snacks as well the bodyguards too and we walked to the empty screen room after showing our tickets.

We sat down with our snacks in the empty screen in the VIP seats.

"My queen are you enjoying the VIP seats?" Tiger whispered to me even though he was sitting right to me.

"They are same as the standard seats Michael" I whispered back sarcastically.

Sitting there waiting for the movie to start end slowly munching into my popcorn I felt a long slim bony hand poke my sides and I couldn't help let out a girlish squeal escape from my lips.

I heard Micheal snigger next to me and I rolled my eyes at his childishness and to my annoyance he continued to find ways to annoy me until I saw more and more people trickle into the room with their kids, partners or alone to see the movie.

The trailers were about to start and I felt one last jab till I snapped irritated at Michael "will you stop doing that!"

Michael hushed me quietly "shhhh Love the trailers are about to start" and promptly went back to chewing his popcorn engrossed in the colourful and visual trailers of movies and adverts on the big screen.

I scoffed at his behaviour and ignored him watch the trailers. After twenty minutes the movie started...

Two hours later the movie ended and we both were removing flacks of popcorn and other sweets off our bodies.

We were the first to leave and the bodyguards followed after.

As we walked back to the car avoiding the fans of people trying to see a glimpse of Micheal and I to my discomfort.

The blinding flashes coming from cameras or smart phones flooded around us, If I hadn't been wearing a spare pair of Ray Bans Micheal forgotten he had in his inside pocket of his blazer, before we left the cienma.

It was five minute walk to the car and while we walked enclosed by the bodyguards around us while Micheal held onto my hand tightly during the walk.

Finally getting into the car was a huge relief. I fanned myself feeling the heat and Michael asked his driver to put the air conditioner on.

A few seconds later there was a cool air blowing in and the heat cooled off my flushed skin.

I removed his Ray Bans shades and handed it over to him.

"No my Queen you can keep it I have several pairs" he said refusing the pair back.

"Um are you sure Tiger?" I asked unsure.

"What is yours is mine My Queen" he answered happily.

Well I wouldn't want to bust his bubble after watching an amazing film, so I pocketed the shades into my bag and we sat on our home giving our favourite highlighting about the film.
Chapter End Notes:

I saw this film two weeks and I just had to get them watch it because that film was one of Disney's best films I have seen in a long time..ugh it was amazing!!..enjoy!