- Text Size +
Faith:

Its been a month after we've both finished our degrees and locking our single friend who I would say are getting on nicely..Also during the time we've planned our trip to South Africa.

So we were on our way to the airport and when we came out of the car, what surprised me was the name 'Royal Airways' written boldly in gold on the Private Jet.

"Um Tiger..How?" I asked baffled while we walked to the plane.

"Well I wanted us to be comfortable My Queen, I pulled a few strings to get us this Jet and here we are..a great riddle no?" He said suspiciously innocent.

"Why don't I believe you Tiger?" I asked him, he was up to something.

"I am not upto anything besides don't you want a comfortable flight my Queen, we can go back to airways instead?" He asked impatiently.

"No it's fine let's go with this" I said in defeat but I was still suspicious of him, my gut feeling was telling me other wise.

"You are too spoiled sweetie" I cooed to him and he smirked arrogantly replying "your mind will change once we go inside my Queen"

I snorted unimpressed and he held my hand in his while we went up the long stairs to walk into the Jet and the bodyguards took control of our luggage.

When we stepped, an involuntary gasp escaped from my lips as my gaze looked onto the beautiful decoration in front of me.

"I know you'd be amazed my Queen but our room which is a few feet away from you is even more beautiful, once we are in the air I will show you" I heard Michael say wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sometimes I forget how simple and lavish having these things at your disposal" I said to him.

"I am royalty and it is common to have everything at my beck and call..but let us seat Hm" he said and kissed my cheek affectionatly.

Holding my hand in his, we went to seat on the cream and coloured chairs to chat while we waited for the jet to take off.

Eventually the Jet took off and we removed our belts to go into the room Michael had mentioned...it was even more beautiful than the outside of the room.

Michael pulled me along gently to the bed and we laid on the bed cuddling each other.

I could feel wave of sleepiness crash on me and I fell asleep laying next to Michael.

"My beautiful one wake up we've arrived" I heard Michael's soft voice call out to me.

I yawned covering my mouth and rubbing my eyes to look up into his brown eyes.

"Are we there already Michael?" I asked sleepily.

"Yes we are..come let's go" Michael replied pulling me off the bed.

We came out of the jet to walk down the steps to see a flock of fans holding banners while the bodyguards were pushing over eager fans back and Michael waving to the fans.

Still amazes me how fast news travel, to think there treating him like he's a pop star..I wonder if he has any singing talent?.. I pondered in mind.

Which I didn't realise we were almost down the steps, when I tripped over a step or two and Michael quickly snatched me up by the waist and made sure I was alright before letting go.

"Be careful my Queen" Michael said and I felt my ears burn in embarrassment and hearing the crowd laugh at my almost fall.

As always he's cool as a cucumber facing a crowd, he bent down kissing me softly on the cheek and grabbing my hand yet again we walked away to the car.

The scenery we drove by definitely wasn't African soil, the words we drove by looked familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Ok tiger confess where are we? We aren't in Africa by any chance" I said to him.

"Keep looking my Queen" he responded not giving any hints.

Well since he didn't want to give any more hints, I looked around and we passed the colosseum.

"Colosseum!? Michael did we just past...?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes love we did" he said smiling amused.

"Italy! Why are we here? I thought we just going to south Africa Michael" I was a little confused.

"I know my beautiful one I wanted us to have some privacy and we will be here for a few days before we go back on the jet back to South Africa..surprise" he replied grinning toothily.

"Hold on so where's phoebe and Jim?" I asked worried.

"They are on the other jet my love don't worry they will be fine" he replied.

"Thank you for the surprise Tiger, this is so amazing! We are in italy!" I couldn't hold back a squeal channeling my inner fangirl.

"Your welcome my queen" Michael grinned sweetly.

I drew closer to Michael and kissing him tenderly and went back to looking out of the window and we stopped in front of a house.

Not a house to my disbelief it wasn't a hotel no it was a villa, my mouth hung down in shock at the beautiful architecture in front of me.

"This is going to be our home for next several days my Queen, it's beautiful no?" Michael stated.

"Michael did you buy this place?" I couldn't help but ask.

"No my Queen I rented the villa for us, reminds me of home" he explained.

"Oh Michael this is too much..a hotel would have just been fine" I grumbled annoyed, his way of spoiling me was completely overboard.

"Nothing is too much for you my Queen this will be part of your lifestyle and I intend to show you with all the love and gifts I can give" he said before bending down to give me a light peck on my lips and grabbing my hand we walked into the villa.
Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy the late update! 😁