- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Michael:

It has been a month since my arrival to Britain, I have to say it has been quite an adventure so far apart from getting used to the cold which I didn’t like at all. I miss the hot sunshine of home then this dreadful cold but I will tackle this cold weather eventually.

 

Walking around the town with my bodyguards each day was making me feel caged in and isolated to talk to anyone, the feeling was lonely.

 

So the next day wearing a thick grey plain jumper with dark blue jeans and a black hat on my head to conceal my full head of curls.

 

I walked out wearing this outfit hoping I could fit in with the people in the area and I told my bodyguards I was going to use the toilet outside the room. They all nodded stupidly apart from Jim who was eyeing me suspiciously. I grinned sweetly, quickly went out the door closing it behind me.

 

After closing the door behind me I looked left and right to see no one in the halls, which gave me the chance to go down the hall safely. I took the elevator to the main entrance of the hotel and when I walked out of the elevator seeing a man suited up walking straight into me, I held my breath thinking he might recognize me and cause a riot.

 

He passed by me without saying a word and went on his merry way to do what he needed to. I breathed a huge sigh of relief and smirking to myself at my genius plan I walked out of the hotel feeling good about my achievement.

 

I remembered when we explored this area in the car, we had stopped by a large bookstore with a built in Library attached to it.

 

I walked down the alleyway shifting my eyes back and forth at my surrendering. After passing the alleyway I saw a small bus stop across the road and crossing to the other side I read the signs to go there and luckily a bus came just in time. I walked on the bus paying my fee and found a double free seat.

 

I sat down, watching the scenery as the bus drove until we got to the bus stop I wanted to get off. I waved cheerily at the driver and went on my way.

 

After walking for a few minutes I finally arrived at the book store/library, opening the door to see barely any customers that was strange to see.

 

A twinkling sound announced my presence, a young woman at the counter looked up when she heard the bell.

 

Oh my, she’s beautiful, I would love to get to know who she is. I thought intrigued to myself.

 

I walked into the store ignoring the lingering looks of a few people in the store and began to look for a few books to burrow to ease my boredom in the hotel, it can get boring when it is just you and your bodyguards.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the Hotel…..

 

One of the bodyguards after fifteen minutes, spoke up “uh it’s been too long for him to be on toilet break don’t you think? I’m going to go check on him” with that said he went to the toilet down the hall and quickly ran back a look of panic clear in his voice and expression “he isn’t there! What do we do?”

 

Jim clearly the only smart one amongst the bodyguards groaned in anger said pissed off “You dumb idiots! You let him go on his own and now look where he’s gone! Heck we don’t even know where he has gone” he smacked each of the bodyguards on the back of the head and they groaned in union “Ow!”

 

After he doing so, the phone in the room suddenly began to ring. Jim seeing that immediately went into serious mode “ok this is what your going to do, your going to look for our prince, search the entire hotel and check around the area as well and come back to report it back to me I will answer the phone.”

 

All the bodyguards nodded their heads and quickly went to do their instructions as told.

 

Jim picking up the phone to hear the voice of Michael’s Mother who asked curiously “Jim? Where is Michael? He normally picks the phone at this time. Has anything happened to him?” she asked distressed at the last line.

 

Jim pulling at his tie nervously at her questioning, swiftly made a lie up on the spot and said confidently “Don’t worry your majesty, Prince Michael is just taking a nap at the moment when he wakes up in a couple of hours I will make sure to tell him to call you back”

 

Michael’s mother hearing that paused for a moment, while this was going on Jim began to fiddle with his collar that became suddenly tighter, the sweat trickling down his neck.

 

Michael’s mother spoke again a little sadly “ok please tell him when he wakes up I called?” Jim assured her “yes your majesty I will him you called, goodbye” after she said her goodbyes the line cut.

 

Jim dropped the phone and sighed in contentment bringing out a small sliver tin filled with alcohol.

 

He gulped half of the sliver tin, grimacing at the bitter taste and thought worriedly to himself.

 

I better check on those idiots to see if they found anything, I just hope Prince Michael will be back before his parents try calling back again because that lie will only last for awhile. I’m going to kill him when he returns!

 

With that thought in mind he left joining the search for the prince with the other bodyguards.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

oh michael *sigh*, this is not going to be good is it for him is it? lmao.

I hope you enjoy it and pls tell me what you think :)