- Text Size +
Several days later..

After the ceremony it took some time for Faith to get used to being called 'your majesty' or 'your highness' as well as having all her needs obeyed by servants but she put her foot down on choosing her outfits and bathing herself. She wanted some independence.

After the day of the ceremony King Michael hadn't forgotten his father's behaviour, banished him from the kingdom for several months for his punishment which would him give plenty of time to think over his mistakes.


Currently the new king and queen were laying in bed naked after their earlier activities.

"So what happens today Tiger? Are we visiting any other parts of the country?" She asked while running her fingers down his chiseled chest.

"Mhmm no we aren't my lovely one..I have a surprise for you" He replied.

"Oh?" Faith asked eyeing him suspicious.

"You will find out later" He replied simply not giving anything away.

"Oh tell me tiger pleaaasee" She begged him but he wouldn't forfeit any details.

So they spent that morning relaxing in each others arms for another hour till they got up ready for the day.

Now walking down the halls with Jim and the bodyguards by their side, they walked down to the throne room to have a meeting with one of the towns speakers over products.

"Jules! I told you to not touch anything..Eddie stop playing on your toy and watch your sister" a soft voice coming from the throne room.

"But mum why do I always have to watch her!" Another voice answered childish in tone.

"Because she's your sister son, she's your responsibility as well" a deep voice replied strictly.

Queen Faith hearing the familiar voices sped up her strides while Jim and Michael were quietly laughing to themselves.

She pushed the doors open walking in to see her family facing the throne not aware of her presence.

Her mother was the first to turn around at the unexpected noise. When she saw Faith her expression lite up in pure joy, She broke apart from the circle and ran to Faith.

She flung her arms around her almost knocking Faith off her feet. She stayed still and held onto her mother's back as they stood hugging each tightly.

While that went on King Michael and Jim walked into the room smirking triumphantly at the surprise.

Eddie and Jules joined in the hug splitting the space between them as they all laughed and cuddled together at the thought of being reunited.

Devnon had watching their union from afar and chose to walk to his highness spotting the large crown on his head.

"Your highness" he said referring back to his title.

King Michael's attention snatched away from heartwarming scene to look at Faith's father smiling weakly.

"Hello sir" Michael replied weakly, he could already feel the sweat trickle down his head underneath the crown as he and his father-in-law stared in silence.

The awkward silence was secretly enjoyable for Devnon who enjoyed making his son-in-law sweat under his hard gaze but he decided to cut him slack (for now) "welcome to the family son" he said slowly breaking into a warm smile and bringing his large palm out for a handshake.

"Thank you" Michael replied timidly and shook his hand firmly in return.

After the short handshake Queen Faith poked her father on his back, knowing his plans to scare poor Michael.

"Papa stop scaring my husband" she said barely able to hide her laughter in.

"Why would I do that Fai?" He implied innocently turning around to face her.

"I know you papa don't start" she replied dryly.

"Alright I won't baby girl come give your old man a hug" he prompted spreading his arms out.

Queen Faith willingly walked into his arms and he engulfed her in his warmth as he bent to kiss his tiny daughter on the cheek. The hug lasted momentarily.

Jim coughing lightly to break the moment as everyone's eyes shifted to him, he announced that lunch would be served in the gardens.

So Jim led the way and everyone followed behind while Queen Faith and King Michael walked a few steps back talking to themselves.

"So this is the surprise you held from me, I should have known Michael" Queen Faith said playfully glaring at beaming Michael.

"But you didn't my love" he pointed out smugly.

"I'm so getting you back in the bedroom your highness" she replied coyly to him.

"I can't wait till you do my queen" he crooned to her and pecked her lips lightly.

They continued to walk on with the rest of the family to the royal gardens where a large red blanket was laid out on the cool grass as several servants holding trays of refreshments and food waiting to be served.

The garden full of pleasant scents that tickled their noses and the luscious flower bushes bursting in a sea of colours around them.

After settling down to eat their lunch and relaxing quietly soaking in the sunshine Carry couldn't keep in the question she'd been hiding in all along.

"Why wasn't there a wedding Hm?" She asked sternly crossing her arms.

The newly weds blinking speechless didn't know how to answer that question so they kept quiet.

"Well I'm waiting for my answer because you both know that I don't listen to the tabloids" she pressed on.

"Well..." Queen Faith being the braver of the two explained the full story.

"Oh lavender I knew she was bad news" Eddie added shaking his head.

"I knew all along too!" Jules chipped in.

"No you didn't stupid you were going along side her because of all the treats she gave you!" Eddie snapped at her annoyed.

"Now lavender and my cousin are out of our lives we can have a new chapter" King Michael added in sensing a long argument between the twins could break out.

King Michael and his Queen believing that peace was restored until Carry asked another question making them both spit out their orange juice.

"No wedding but at least tell me when I'm having grandkids" she asked innocent.

The servants immediate sprung into action handing their rulers handkerchiefs.

"We are barely just married mum it's too soon!" She exclaimed wiping her chin with the handkerchief.

"So how long are you staying along with us?" King Michael inquired brushing off the subject.

"For at least a month or two before we return back to uk because the kids going back to school" Devnon explained briefly.

So the rest of the afternoon was spent talking and enjoying each others company in the sun.
Chapter End Notes:

So a sort of filler because we haven't heard from Faiths family in awhile. Next chapter is a time skip..comments are loved as always! Enjoy 😉