- Text Size +


The next few days Queen Faith spent looking though applicant's cv, to keep her mind off her fatality issues.  She dragged  Jim into helping her at first he protested since he already had a lot going but the puppy eyed look clawed him in. She gave him the first half while she looked at the second half.


An hour into searching she looked through each page carefully reading the information to have a clear picture of who might be in the top five list.


She browsed through the applications until one applicant caught her eye. She eyed the coloured photograph showing a smiling tan skinned girl and continued to read her documents.


"Jim what do you think of her?" She called out to him sitting across on a table and chair. He looked up from his own stack of files and stood up to walk by her side, picking up the file to skimp though the page.


"She seems eligible, she can be in the top five" Jim concluded dropping the file next to the others.


"I agree since it’s morning we can call them to come over late in the afternoon" Queen Faith said smiling in relief.


Jim spent the rest of the morning making calls to the applicants who were all luckily available to come in the afternoon.


After two hours of talking to the four applicants who were unfortunately fangirls who all either faked their documents or forget all manners when his majesty's name was mentioned. Queen Faith was fed up with their constant bitching and jealousy she just sent them away while Jim sat smirking beside her.


"Now I know how Michael felt when he was looking for a bride" Faith groaned rubbing her forehead gently.


"This is what he went though but maybe the last girl won't be a big disappointment?" Jim replied coolly.


"She better or I will take over as his assistant" she replied dryly.


A few minutes later a young woman in her early twenties rushed into the room flushed from her round cheeks to her exposed neck.


"I'm sorry so I'm late I didn't know the bus would take so long to arrive to the palace your majesty" She apologized breathlessly.


"Take it easy and take a deep breath in" Queen Faith said calmly.


While the young woman breathed in Faith eyed her seeing the complete resemblance to her photo in the documents.


She had tanned skin she presumed from the hot sun as well as having turquoise coloured eyes beneath doll like eyes and a pouty mouth placed in a cubic face framed by dark curly mid-length hair on her shoulders.


"So apart from the skills you've said on here how will you help my husband?...Lefa" she said pausing briefly to look down on the document to find her name and returned her sharp gaze.


"Well you see your majesty I will work my hardest to help make the workload from highness to lessen the stress on him and to create time to be able to spend with you.." she replied passionately momentarily forgetting her shyness before she realised what she said and blushed deeply.


Queen Faith stared into her eyes not breaking any eye contact to see if she truly meant what she said.


Lefa held her breath in looking into her ebony coloured eyes.


"You're hired" Queen Faith said cheerfully her lips parting into a small smile.


"Thank you your highness!" She gushed happy at the thought of beating her competition.

"I'll hand you over to Jim beside me to add more details" she retorted standing up and walking away.


"Goodbye your majesty!" Lefa yelped in farewell.



Queen Faith sighed acknowlegeding her farewell, she walked out of the room heading straight to the master bedroom for a nap. Who knew inventing potential assistants could be so exhausting?


She fell into the bed immediately falling asleep. An hour later She was woken up by Michael's hand on her shoulder.


"My queen it's time for dinner why are you sleeping?" Michael asked her as she rubbed her eyes.


"I spent the day getting you an assistant and came here for a nap" she said stretching as she replied not ignoring Michael's heated gaze when he spotted a glimpse of her flat stomach beneath her multicoloured top.


"Not now Michael let's go have dinner first" she chuckled knowing where his mind was heading to.


King Michael blushed deeply mumbling to himself, while Queen Faith stood up and slipped her hand into his. They went onto have dinner before going back to the room for their private love session his majesty requested Lefa's presence.


Now sitting in the same room for the interviews Michael sat in one of the chairs while Faith went back to their room to wear something sexy for her man.


King Michael wanted this interview to be quick and simple because he wanted to see who this woman was for himself also make sure she could handle the pressure and workload of being his assistant.


Lefa walked into the room seeing the handsome majesty sitting in his seat waiting for her. When she walked into the room his large russet coloured eyes found hers in a mix of curiosity and eagerness.


"You can seat anywhere" he spoke gently to calm her jittering nerves being in front of her crush and King.


"Thank y-ou you-rm-Majesty" she stuttered and sat in a chair opposite him.


"Don't need to be frightened of me Miss.Lefa I don't bite" he said bestowing his winning smile on the already nervous woman.


He's smile is just how I remembered.

She internally swooned and continued to stare at him not saying anything which got to the point to make His highness felt uncomfortable with her love struck eyes..this was vaguely reminding him of the time with all the sales reps a year ago.


He coughed to break the tension which left Lefa a little flustered where her thoughts took her.


Adorable Michael thought to himself as he gazed at her.


"So who told you about the details?" He asked kindly.


She become lost in her thoughts momentarily before the name flashed in her mind. "A guy called Jim"


"Oh did Jim mention as my assistant you would be living in one of my guest rooms in the Palace?" He mentioned to her.


Her widening eyes and opened mouth told him what he needed to know. Jim hadn't bothered to tell her the whole news because he got some satisfaction in holding back information at times. Which he needed to talk to him about one of these days.


"Your expression tells me he didn't tell you but I can explain some of it tonight because I am in a hurry..." Soon after explaining that he asked basic interview questions and she become less nervous with each question.


His highness didn't want the interview to last all night ended it shortly. If only he had looked back he would have noticed the dark look flash across her features.



While he rushed to his room to see Faith wearing a sexy baby blue lingerie and he immediately began to take his clothes off and sliding next to her on the bed bringing her face close to his kissing her lips feverishly which lead to a night of heated passion.




Chapter End Notes:

Updates might be little haywire from now because I have a job but be rest assured I won't give up on any of my current stories, I do not trust Lefa one bit do you feel the same? Comments are loved enjoy! 😎